5 Effective Ways to Break Up with a Boy
Do you feel that your boyfriend is way too irritating sometimes? Or you feel that your relationship is not interesting anymore? Or do you feel super lonely even when you are in a relationship?
It’s time for you to move on, Girl!
I am here to help you out with the bigger question. “How do I break up with my boyfriend?” I am writing ways to get rid of a boyfriend and trust me, I have tried some of them, and they work.
These breaking up ways are really stupid and pathetic but trust me when I say that they work, they truly do!
Here is a list of 5 effective ways to break up with a boy.
1. Show off your acting skills- Pretend that everything he does for you is a waste. Pretend like you don’t care anymore. I don’t appreciate him. Don’t get emotional. Whatever he does for you, you must keep calm and shut down your emotions. If not, you will be stuck in that boring relationship forever.
2. Ask a friend for help–It’s time to show the real hatred. You can ask your male friend to act as your boy friend/close friend and make your guy jealous. This idea is stupid, but it works until situations are under control! Please don’t try it if your male friend is weaker than your boyfriend; otherwise, the results can be drastic!
Jealousy will burn him, and he will also try to make you jealous, then you can grab that chance and ditch him!
3. Show him how busy you are– Yes, you can do that! It’s effortless. Whenever he calls you or texts you, tell him that you have some other important work to do, which is more important than talking to him or texting him. He will get really pissed and will probably leave you himself.
4. Go on a tour– Go on a tour. Hill stations, beaches, a trek anywhere you ever wanted to go! Take only those friends who can help you forget about him. Enjoy the trip, click photographs, post them on your Facebook and see the magic! Going on a trip will also give you some new memories which will help you get over the older ones.
5. Confront him and Block him–If you don’t want to try any of the above, then it is alright. Not all of us can be as stupid to try them all out. If these above methods weren’t the right fit for you, then we have one more option for you. Block him from all the social media platforms on which you are connected with him. Also, delete and block his number. Directly go to him and confront him. Tell him that you don’t think there’s any meaning left in your relationship. Let him know how you are over him. Tell him the truth, and the truth will set you free.
I hope these ways will help you out. And I also hope that here on you choose your partner wisely. A good partner can change your life, but a bad partner can make your life worse. Relationships are complicated to maintain. Love ends too quickly, and heartbreaks last way too long. Getting out and over the breakup is very difficult and heartwrenching. All you need to do is keep calm and take a deep breath. Tell yourself that everything happens for good.
For now, all I can say is “Happy Breakup” Keep Smiling! 🙂