Be part of The Slaughterhouse Experience in Tucson, being organized on various dates and time slots at 1102 W Grant Rd in Tucson.
Get ready with a steady heart because you are about to get gripped by fear like never before.
The Slaughterhouse Haunted House Experience is here to give you nightmares. This spin-chilling experience will be taking place in the Slaughterhouse which is in Tucson.
An entirely new level of terror is set to unleash in front of you at the venue. Come with your friends to experience this haunting night and don’t miss this rare opportunity and book your tickets now from Fever.
We will be discussing more about this event and tickets in this article.
1. The Slaughterhouse Haunted Experience
The Slaughterhouse Haunted Experience will be one of the scariest and nightmarish events that have taken place in the history of Tucson.
You will be coming face to face with the Necropolis Graveyard, the infested Boiler Room, Cirque du Slay, gruesome City Meats, the ultimate Apocalypse; and the eerie and scary actors with terrifying props and animatronics will take the ambiance of the Slaughterhouse to the next level.
These activities and the terrifying creatures coming to life will for sure give you a heart-pounding experience that you will never forget in your entire life.
In 2021, The Slaughterhouse was rated as the top haunted house in the country and the must-see Arizona hunt by the Scurryface.
An upgrade is available with which you can experience a zombie shooting session as well.
2. Additional Information
Mark your calendar if you are ready to experience this scary haunted house in Tucson. A bunch of talented scare actors will be there to make the whole vibe even scarier.
The event will be taking place at The Slaughterhouse which is at 1102 W Grant Rd, Tucson. The experience is ADA compliant but the Apocalypse Zombie Shooting won’t be ADA accessible.
The entire haunting experience will last for a duration of 45 to 60 minutes.
The visitors planning to come should be above the age of 13 and it is not for the light-hearted ones hence these restrictions are for good.
You will experience a rise in your heart rate right from the very first step into the haunted house till the time you get out of it. Kindly keep in mind that the events will partly be taking place in an outdoor ambiance.
Get ready to experience a heart-pounding journey through The Slaughterhouse in Tucson.
To book your tickets for this spooky event, visit feverup.com or download the mobile app Feverup.
The types of tickets available are as follows,
- Haunted House Only Admission which includes the entry to the haunted house at a rate of $29.00 per person.
- Haunted House and Apocalypse Admission which includes the entry to the haunted house and also to Apocalypse Zombie Shooting Experience at a rate of $39.00 per person.
- VIP Admission includes access to the Apocalypse Zombie Shooting Experience with front-of-line entry to the haunted house and a $10 gift shop credit at a rate of $39.00 per person.
4. A Spine Chilling Eerie Experience Awaits at Tucson’s The Slaughterhouse
- What: The Slaughterhouse Experience.
- When: Numerous dates.
- Where: At Tucson’s 1102 West Grant Road, United States.
- Time: Varied time slots.
- Tickets: From Fever.