Is any city in the world that smells cigar throughout? Or looking almost inappropriate is permitted or partying whole night is not a crime? Or finding escorts irrespective of gender is so easy? Or where gambling, tuxedos, drugs are famous for. Well! if all these seem extreme wild or Satanic, it sounds like Satan has risen, isn’t it? he didn’t. He had been living in a place for so long. He had shown his glimpse of wild acts in every city, but this city is his Kingdom. The city is named after his own quality SIN: “The sin city” or in other terms Las Vegas.
It is located in the state of Nevada in the United States. Despite being a desert area Las Vegas marks its place financially earning 100 billion or more. How and why? It is because of the plenty of opportunities where you can see most of the adults look up to, for entertainment. It is not a locale where only mid-life people can be excited about. Everyone above 18 legally, to the age where they have a strong heart to see the city and be lunatic can enjoy the place. 40 million people have visited Las Vegas in 2014 which is the best place in the west for all their main events in life. Starting from prom party, bachelor party, weddings, a honeymoon to the trip with in-laws, everyone stop by to clinch the experience of it.
The Hoover dam:
It is located at the entrance of Nevada state which is built amidst the rocks and above the Colorado River. By looking at the way it is constructed, one can say it was not an easy nutshell to crack. It was mainly constructed to serve irrigation purpose and no later it also became the main source of hydroelectric power to Vegas. Famous for its nightlife, Vegas would need more electricity than the river can effortlessly offer.
Las Vegas one of the friskiest places is famed for its Strip, the stretch on which all the elegant resorts and themed casinos are developed and is too long to get captured in the normal cameras. A panorama view can show it better.
It is one of the palatial hotels on the strip which belongs to the group of MGM grand. Bellagio’s has its dancing fountain which operates once in every half an hour in the day and every 15 minutes after 8 pm till midnight. It has got 2000 hand-blown glass flowers inside the hotel. The hotel holds 5 seasonal themes inside it which are Chinese New year, spring, summer, fall and winter. The view of the fountain from one of the rooms of Bellagio looks like below
It is the hub for all those demented rides which are not for pulsating hearts. Among the many rides, one is the “Insanity ride” which will spin you several times from a certain angle and the other is “Sky jump” from 829 feet above the ground.
Each casino has one exclusive theme for it. Few of them listed as below
- The Caesars palace: It depicts the roman architecture.
- The Venetian piazza: The hotel embraces the Venice theme. Venice in other words also called “The floating city”. The Gondola ride is something that one must do where the rider takes you in a boat singing which happens just like in Venice. When anyone gets inside the piazza there is no way one can know whether it’s day or night until you carry your digital watches or other gadgets. There is an artificial sky set up which gives us a virtual early evening feel with plenty of daylight and restaurants along the artificial lake. The lobby holds the Venetian art on the ceilings. Espressamente Illy is one of the best coffee shops Venetian got.
- New York is another themed casino portraying “The New York” which has prominent “The Statue of Liberty” and the Hershey’s stores. Roller coaster is one of its scary rides it has to provide.
- Encore and Wynn Las Vegas belonging to Wynn Resorts Limited is one of the finest resorts in the city. XS club along the pool in Encore is famous for its shows with prominent DJ’s and singers.
- Paris Las Vegas features the most prestigious Eiffel tower which is a French-themed casino. The casino made Paris streets inside and shown its architecture. You also find restaurants offering authentic French Cuisine food.
5. Cirque du Soleil shows are the most famous shows which are a blend of drama and circus acts. Vegas not only offers luxury hotels starting from $100 – $250 per night but also budget hotels which can start from $30. The more nearer to the Strip the more money you have to invest on accommodation.
6. Some of the Best restaurants Vegas can provide is Canonita at the Mexican restaurant along Venetian canals and “The buffet Bellagio” which has a wide range of food to satisfy all types of foodies and a big queue to get in even with a reservation. The cuisines available there are American, Italian, Chinese. To serve your sweet tooth, there are innumerable cupcakes and deserts.
The best time to visit Vegas is any time when you are ready for a party break but preferably would be in between the months of December to January as any holiday getaway would be more fun regarding New year’s Eve. The best time usually depends on one’s idea of a holiday. Related to the price, In the months of July and August where the temperature is extreme, the price deals go down but at their own capability of becoming a barbecue. If one needs cooler climate months of March to May and September to November would do. Also after the Holiday season i.e. post-January and February one can get for cheap deals with an extra coupon.
With lucrative casinos, night clubs partying till late nights, a crowd walking along the luminous streets, Vegas beats every city in the world where one feels oppressive to resist visiting the city. Besides “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”. There is really no way to get caught even if you match your wildness with the city.