Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime through the charming district of Alexandria, Virginia in Washington DC with the Alexandria Virginia eBike Rentals, available to the public on various dates, and the shop operating from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (1st April – 31st October) and 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (1st November – 31st March).
Book your tickets for an exciting cycling adventure on Fever.
E-bikes are more than just a fun mode of transportation, as they also provide sustainability, are a good form of exercise, and reduce your carbon footprint. By choosing an e-bike over a regular car or bike you are helping to protect the environment as well.
About the Alexandria Virginia e-Bike Rentals
Alexandria Virginia is known for its historic charm, waterfront views, and vibrant community. You can experience this city’s beauty and culture in an eco-friendly way by renting e-bikes from Unlimited Biking: DC.
E-bike rental is gaining popularity worldwide, providing a convenient and sustainable way to explore cities and their surroundings. Alexandria with its wander-down whimsical cobblestone paths, scenic rivers, and rich history is an ideal destination for bike enthusiasts.
E-bikes provide an effortless and efficient way to navigate the city, and you can cover more ground than a regular bike.
Cover all the popular historical landmarks from George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate, home of America’s first President to the Torpedo Factory Art Center, and the city’s vibrant culture and heritage at your own pace.
Do not forget to enjoy a breezy ride along the Potomac River and capture picturesque photos.
The tour accepts guests only who are above 16 years and if the rider is under 18 years, then an adult/guardian must accompany the rider.
What to Bring?
Bring a valid ID card to the tour and also carry your credit card for hassle-free payment.
What You Should Know?
- You need to provide your name and height during the checkout and the tour operator may contact you about your height after ticket booking.
- For safety reasons, you are not allowed to carry any sort of attachments or extensions for the e-bikes.
Dates and Time
- 1st April to 31st October- From 9 am to 7 pm.
- 1st November to 31st March – From 9 am to 5 pm.
Exploring Alexandria, Virginia, on an eBike is an exciting and environmentally friendly way to discover this historic city
To book your tickets for this amazing adventure of Alexandria Virginia with Ebike Rentals visit Fever.com You can also book your tickets through the Fever app and further details about the trip will be specified there as well.
The tickets are available in three categories
- For 2 hours, the rider’s age must be 16 or above and the rental is priced at $42.35.
- For 4 hours, the rider’s age must be 16 or above and the rental is priced at $63.55.
- For the whole day, the rider’s age must be 16 or above and the rental is priced at $72.03.
Ride, Relax, and Explore with eBike Rentals to Explore Alexandria Virginia’s Historic District
- What: Alexandria Virginia Ebike Rentals.
- When: Available on various dates throughout the year.
- Where: Unlimited Biking DC at Alexandria’s 0 Prince St, 22314.
- Time: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM. Check Fever.
- Tickets: On Fever.
Myself Farheen Naaz sheikh, I hail from Nagpur Maharshtra. I have completed my education from Nagpur University. After my education I worked in IT sector around 1,2 years, after working in It sector I decided to move forward my career in Digital Marketing , for reason of I went through some digital marketing internships.
Talking about my skills, I have good communication skills, excellent in content writing and willingness to learn new things, one more skill is there, management and team work.