Spend a day with your family at the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco which is open on various dates every Thursday to Sunday at different timeslots between 10 am to 5.30 pm and the tickets are available on FEVER.
The Walt Disney Family Museum is one of the most magical destinations for adults and kids and can excite and amaze you at the same time no matter what your age is.
The museum has got several fun activities and for sure will be a visual treat for you.
If you are interested in this event, read this article to have a closer look at the event and its features.
1. About the Walt Disney Family Museum
The Walt Disney Family Museum situated in San Francisco has got drawings, animated art, movies, music, and whatnot and has everything that is assured to capture your eyes irrespective of your age.
The museum also helps the visitors to understand the life and journey of Walt Disney himself.
The journey of his career is well exhibited with the help of the art that he has created throughout his life.
2. What to Expect?
The museum is spread across 40,000 sq ft. The museum hence is packed with a wide range of art pieces, paintings, and drawings.
From Mickey Mouse to Snow White, the museum also contains animated models and pictures of some of the iconic characters of Disney.
The museum as already mentioned above has got various screens in which the animated videos of these characters are played frequently. This will for sure be a visual treat for your kids as well.
By visiting the museum, you can have a sound knowledge of the story of the creator and his journey to success.
The exhibits are narrated with the help of Walt Disney’s voice. This is a cherry on top.
There are 200 video screens where the videos of the iconic characters are played continuously. Another attraction of the location is that it is placed right next to the Golden Gate Bridge.
3. Date and Time
The date and time for the visit can be chosen according to your comfort and convenience.
Various dates and time slots are there for you. The duration of the p.m.it would be for 1 or 2 hours.
The museum’s opening hours will be from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m and the last entry will be 1 hour before the closing time.
The museum will only be open from Thursday to Sunday every week.
However, the museum will be closed from Monday to Wednesday.
4. Ticket Booking
5. Ticket Details
- The General Admission which is for 1 adult but he/she must be above 18 years and below 64 years.
- And, the second one is General Admission which is for 1 youth who is above the age of 6 and below the age of 17.
- The third one is General Admission which is for 1 student. The student must carry a valid ID during the visit.
- The fourth one is General Admission which is for 1 Senior who is above the age of 65.
- Tickets are free of cost for children below 5 years of age.
- What: Walt Disney Family Museum Visit in San Francisco
- When: Various dates are available every Thursday to Sunday.
- Where: Walt Disney Family Museum settled at 104 Montgomery Street in San Francisco.
- Time: Various time slots are available between 10 am to 5.30 pm.
- Tickets: Click here.