Apart from its extraordinary music, distinctive dialects, and jargon cuisine, New Orleans has a lot to offer, get ready to know the city better with Guided Tour: Love Stories of New Orleans at Bourbon Street, New Orleans on various dates and times, keeping your convenience in mind.
In the busy streets of Bourbon, with a professional guide, get to visit the beautiful and enchanting places in the city.
Know the history and romantic stories of New Orleans. Also, visit the historical landmarks and learn their secret stories from the guide.
Then again, enjoy the famous Creole Cuisine of New Orleans, which is to die for!
Go on and book your tickets now and enjoy this unique tour.
1. Highlights of the Guided Tour: Love Stories of New Orleans
- Accompanied by a professional guide, visit the historical buildings and streets of New Orleans.
- While you tour the city, learn about the secrets and stories associated with the city.
- Listen to the romantic love stories from your professional guide in the enchanting setting of the city.
- Also, learn about the legend of the city from a local guide.
2. About the Tour
The tour is all about covering the best spots in the city of New Orleans along with a professional guide.
If you are not aware that New Orleans was the first city to organize Opera in the USA or that New Orleans’ Superdome is the largest enclosed stadium on earth, you will all get to know on this tour.
Get to learn all the interesting facts and legends and hidden secrets that lie between the buildings and streets of New Orleans.
The tour does not end here. We all know New Orleans’s popularity in terms of gastronomy including Creole Cuisine, Jambalaya, and King cake. The tour covers all these aspects.
The tour is definitely the best when it comes to exploring New Orleans as a first-time traveler.
3. Additional Info of the Guided Tour: Love Stories of New Orleans
3.1. Dates and Times
The tour gets held on various dates and times. So go on and book the tickets according to your convenience.
The departure point for this tour is Bourbon Street, New Orleans, located at Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA, USA, 70116.
Please consider wearing cozy clothes and footwear for the tour.
3.3. Other Info to be Noted
The duration of this tour is 2 hours. And there are no specific age requirements for this tour, all ages are welcome.
Also, the tour is not disability accessible.
3.4. Tickets and Prices
The price for the Heritage of New Orleans Walking Tour for Couples costs $528.
There are no age requirements so the price of tickets for all ages is the same. 1 ticket includes the whole tour with a local professional guide.
To buy the tickets, please visit FeverUp’s Official Website.
Also, please note that all the purchases are final and there will be no refund, replacement, or modifications made to your ticket purchase.
4. The Guided Tour: Love Stories of New Orleans to Know More About the Heritage of the City
- What: Guided Tour: Love Stories of New Orleans.
- When: On various dates.
- Where: The tour is departing from Bourbon Street in New Orleans, LA.
- Time: Get to choose various time slots from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Tickets: Purchase from FeverUp.