There is a very fine line between liking somebody and LIKING somebody. You like your friends, your neighbours (mostly), that supermarket cashier who always gives you priority over other customers, and your gym instructor (Not very easy, I know!), but you LIKE that guy from your chemistry class who has cute dimples, your specific fourth-floor neighbour you just can’t keep your eyes off and so on. So how do you know your liking has turned into a LIKING? Well, here is a list of signs; if you see yourself nodding your head while reading most of them, congratulations, you have a huge crush on someone.
- You find yourself stalking their social media a little too often. You even know the name of his first dog and where his second uncle went for breakfast this morning.
- Every time the phone makes any kind of sound, you secretly hope it’s them. Even at the sound of the alarm clock, the first nanosecond thought in your mind is if it’s them.
- You’re jealous when you see them taking an interest in someone else. You are late for class and see them sitting with the new girl; well, chances are there is nothing going on between them, but who is going to tell your inner psycho that?
- It makes your day when the two of you make eye contact, especially from afar. Oh, that glittery feeling in the stomach!
- Every time you buy a dress or get a haircut, you can’t wait to show them the new stuff.
- You find yourself daydreaming about them. You have recreated hundreds of romantic scenes from various movies in your head with them.
- The first thing you do when you go to a social gathering where there is even a slight chance of them being present is to look for them.