Whether you are a local or a tourist, NYC could never cease to amazon you.
Now you can explore New Your City’s unique and best food stops with a local tour guide to help you through your entire foodie trip.
Understand better, the food and history of NYC in this walking tour.
At the same time, you eat your way through the foodie localities of NYC, with vegetarian-friendly food options, which makes the food tour more diet inclusive.
It is said, ‘ You cannot understand a place’s history if you haven’t experienced it’.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go and book your tickets now and learn more about NYC’s old buildings and its delicious food which comes with unique stories from the past in Flatiron Food, History, and Architecture Tour.
1. About the Flariton Walking Food and History Tour
1.1. Food Plans
- Start your tour by tasting the flavors of Italy, in the epic artisanal Italian food emporium Eataly, with everyone’s favorite Pizza.
- Next, go to Zucker’s Bagel, with its famous Reuben Bagel Sandwich, a modern twist on North America’s favorite grilled sandwich.
- While eating junk, don’t forget to nourish your body with Honeybrains’ Yummy Grain Bowl.
- The tour should be ended on a sweet note while enjoying Bread’s Bakery’s Award-winning Rugelach.
1.2. Other Plans
Get to know more about NYC’s famous buildings and neighborhoods such as Maddison Square Park, Union Square, and Flatiron Building.
In addition, you can visit Union Square Farmer’s Market which you can only see on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Learn the history of NYC’s iconic and splendid neighborhoods while admiring the outstanding architectural work.
Halt to capture beautiful photographs of yourself and try out the unique food stops with a local including NYC bagels., pizzas, grilled cheese, and coffee.
Also, hear about Urban Composting & Sustainability from Social Impact Partner LES Ecology Center.
2. Additional Info About the Tour
2.1. Dates And Times
The food tour is held throughout the year, every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
The tour can be less convenient for working people as the tour time ranges from 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM.
The tour starts from Eataly, located at New York’s 200 5th Avenue, making the Tifanny’s clock the tourists’ meeting point.
Also, the tour will cover a distance of 2.5 miles.
Please consider wearing cozy clothes and footwear as the tours run through every weather and require walking.
2.3. Things to Note
The duration of the tour is 3 hours. Children aged 3 or below can enjoy the tour for free.
The stops are subject to change anytime. There are some optional stops for group tours, Obica Mozzarella bar or Tacombi Taco.
2.4. Tickets and Cost
For adults (11 years or above) the ticket is priced at $78, and for children (4-10 years) the ticket is priced at $68, for children of 3 years or below, the tour is completely free.
To get admission for the tour, please visit the official website of Fever, book your slot at your convenience, and enjoy the best tour you can get in NYC.
3. The Flatiron Walking Tour to Know More About the Food, History, and Architecture of NYC
- What: Flariton History, Food, and Architecture Tour in New York.
- When: All through the year on every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Where: The meeting point is at Eataly located in NYC’s 200 5th Avenue.
- Time: 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM.
- Tickets: Purchase from FEVER.