Automating and streamlining your business operations can help you power ahead of your competitors. However, opting for mixed solutions won’t help; you need true Smart Process Automation (SPA) solutions that can do all that a real human does — more on that below.
Additionally, deep learning isn’t just useful for organizations. It can potentially do everything from estimating areas where traffic jams could happen in a city on a particular day to know what you are looking for.
The possibilities are endless. Eager to know more?
WorkFusion’s Forecasting the Future of Enterprise AI webinar unpacks the next generation of enterprise AI systems and, specifically, the way these new developments will impact the way businesses move forward. Consider this your deep dive into the ways organizations use WorkFusion’s diverse solutions as well as, on a macro level, what to expect in the not-too-distant future.
Deep Learning: How Can It Help Your Organization
It’s critical to start focusing on these shifts now. The Cognizant Center for the Future of Work estimates that organizations only automate around 25-44% of their workflows and, as a result, employees could spend as much as 22% of their time doing repetitive tasks – work that can be avoided or better, automated. But that’s just the beginning. Automation drives critical efficiencies and boosts productivity and compliance while bringing costs down, often significantly. Consider the key benefits…
- Automation Improves Employee Productivity
- Let your AI read out the emails out to you, while you work on the other stuff.
- Know what’s important in your mailbox so you can read and address all the urgent work quickly.
- Improved analytics to identify organizational and enterprise issues
- Automation Reduces Business Costs
- Automating processes like scanning medical images to help diagnose cancer or automate financial payments too, as needed.
- Reduce employee costs by using fewer resources. In a B2C business, for instance, deep learning can design chatbots who can address chat queries quicker and automatically.
- Automate workflow including RPA, which helps avoid repetitive tasks like filling out data.
- Automation Ensures Increased Compliance
- Reduce compliance errors by automating processes.
- Leave human error out of the equation. Studies suggest that humans make a minimum error of ten percent for every hundred tasks done.
- Avoid fines – Deutsche Bank was fined a hefty £163 million recently for its failure to put a proper anti-money laundering framework in place. Employing the right RPA solution could have ensured that it didn’t come to that.
While the full potential here has yet to be realized, it’s important to assess where your business is now and where it could — or, even, should — be. Now is the time to dig in or you’ll fall behind those who are already a part of the digital revolution.