If we look around us, we will see that our life and surroundings are filled with many funny and weird facts. Infact, if compiled together it can make a really funny book. So, lets enjoy some of these real facts and have a good laugh.
- We say or listen to about a million thousand words in our everyday life, but did you know that we breathe about 5 million times a year?
2. Think about our Universe, stars lighting up the night sky, setting sun making the afternoon look so mesmerizingly beautiful. Now imagine this- There are more stars in space than the amount of sand on any beach in the world. *BLINK BLINK*
4. How many years do you want to live after hearing that an olive tree can live upto 1500 years!
5. I saw the movie “Psycho” like infinite times, but never really knew that Alfred Hitchcock used chocolate syrup as blood in the shower scene.
6. How far can you smell, or rather how strong is your sensory organ?? Well, Polar bears can smell sea from a distance of 20 miles.
7. Pay a very close attention to your feet, look at them carefully, now listen- ONE FOURTH OF THE BONES IN OUR BODY ARE IN OUR FEET!
8. Love diamonds? Then you must go to Saturn or Jupiter as it rains DIAMONDS there. No more going to Tanishq or Sangini Jewelers.
9. Remember Flintstones, the stone-age man, well it was the first thirty minute cartoon to be aired during its prime-time. 10. The “Sixth Sick Sheik’s Sixth Sheep’s Sick” – say it repeatedly. Bet you can’t because it’s the hardest tongue twister in the world.
11. We humans are born with 350 bones in our body, but by the time we become adults, we have only 206 bones, as many of them join together to make a single bone.
12. Don’t underestimate the power of a MOSQUITO, it may look small and can be killed within a snap, but the number of deaths due to mosquito bites is more than the number of deaths caused by all the other animals together. 13. Have you ever heard of a war that lasted only for 38 minutes?? Well, the war between Britain and Zanzibar in 1896 is the shortest war on record. 14. This is really common, and you might have heard it many times- Our tongue is the strongest muscle in our body, and that’s why we should be careful about our words. So next time, if anybody tries to threaten you or cause you any harm, just use your tongue (wisely) to save yourself from that situation.
So, these were some of the true and seriously weird facts about life and our surroundings. If you know of any such funny but true facts, feel free to share them with us and spread joy and laughter.
Want exclusive deals and discounts? We have just the list for you, from web hosting deals to your next Zara purchase.
Get how-to guides to shopping online, starting essentials to launch your business and general life hacks. And get additional discounts when you use our content writing services. More details here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter!