How disgusted we feel when we touch our frizzy hair, especially during summers. When we stare our hair in front of the mirror and start comparing our hair with the smooth and silky ones, at times, we do feel envious and wish to acquire the same quality and quantity of hair. In today’s generation of advancement, nothing is impossible. We can easily accomplish the smooth and shiny hair within a fraction of few days.
The following are a few ways to get rid of the frizzy hair and gain smoother and shinier hair:
- Always prefer using a paper towel or cotton t-shirt to dry your wet hair after a head wash, instead of drying your hair with the regular cloth towel. It’s because the normal towel creates friction in your hair and hence leading to frizzy curls.
- After head wash, you must rub your wet hair with drier sheets so that the hair does not loose its smoothness.
- Cover your pillows with silk pillowcases and sleep over silk pillows. Cotton pillow covers often damage your hair even disturbs your regular sleep. Silk cases not only provide better hair quality but also gives you a soft and comfortable sleeping atmosphere.
- Don’t use the shower to wash your hair. Always prefer a bucket bath instead of a shower bath.
- When you use a blow drier to dry your hair, make sure it is on cool setting mode instead of a hot setting mode. The hot setting mode often causes friction hence resulting in frizzy hair, whereas, the cool setting mode keeps your hair connected and packed, hence giving a shiny look.
- While using a towel to dry your hair, don’t rub your hair with a towel. Always squeeze your hair with the towel. The reason behind this is that rubbing creates friction and hence frizzy hair whereas squeezing binds your hair.
- Apply an anti-freeze mask on your hair before washing them. An anti-freeze mask is a home made-remedy to treat your hair. It is made by mixing honey and yoghurt together.
- Like our body parts, our hair too needs protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Therefore one must apply sunscreen on hair too.
- Apply deodorant to the back of your neck so that it prevents the sweat from sticking to your hair during summers.
Want exclusive deals and discounts? We have just the list for you, from web hosting deals to your next Zara purchase.
Get how-to guides to shopping online, starting essentials to launch your business and general life hacks. And get additional discounts when you use our content writing services. More details here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter!