Many companies keep asking the same questions to us across interviews and disappointingly out of habit and our human nature makes us repeat the same answers over and over again. Do our answers really make us get hired depending on how good our answers are? There are five-star interview questions that are quite commonly asked in interviews which make or break interviews. Some of the interview questions are
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your weaknesses?
- What is your desired salary?
- Tell me about a time you _______.
Star Interview Questions
All of these questions trick people up and might drop you into a negative mindset if you have trouble getting along with people. You need to have a stable mind if you want to answer these questions efficiently and show the interviewer that you are a perfect fit for the position you have applied for. Your answers to the star interview questions need to be well thought out. When answering questions in an interview, think about the following topics:
– What your prospective employer will think about it?
– How do you plan to put out the answer?
– Best method to give an answer to the interview?
– How humble and persistent do you sound?
You should also include personal details whenever you are applying for jobs and also ignore any kind of extraneous details. Always remember to be prepared for answering these star interview questions.