There have always been dangerous roads and thrilling adventures in RuneScape. The “Path of Glouphrie” quest is an excursion that calls its participants. This specific gnome quest assignment, which is a follow-up to “The Eyes of Glouphrie” in the series, dives more deeply into the goals of the enigmatic Glouphrie and his link to the secret city of Arposandra.
Players must speak with King Bolren in the Tree Gnome Village to start this quest. You’ll notice King Bolren’s new pet, which is uncannily similar, when you interact with him. It’s another observer like the ones you may have seen while watching “The Eyes of Glouphrie.” This makes it seem like Glouphrie may be watching the Tree Gnome Village. By pursuing these uncertainties, one may learn more about Glouphrie, gnomish history and get a glimpse of the mysterious metropolis of Arposandra.
1. Completion of a quest
The plot and difficulties of specific tasks form the basis of “The Path of Glouphrie.” Therefore, completing the following quests is mandatory:
The mission The Eyes of Glouphrie introduces players to the primary adversary, Glouphrie, and establishes the plot for the follow-up. It centers on finding an illusion-dispelling tool and formulating a plan against the gnomes.
One of the series’ defining tasks, The Grand Tree, concerns the security of the Tree Gnome Stronghold. The gnome community’s most important resource, the tree, is threatened by a mystery players must unravel.
Although not specifically about gnomes, the Waterfall Quest provides important information regarding the history of the elves and the current tensions in the area.
Tree Gnome Village: your mission will be to help the gnome village to fight against the Khazard forces.
2. Requirements for Skill
The players of “The Path of Glouphrie” need a certain skill set to traverse the difficulties successfully. These skills must be at the following levels:
Strength 60: Needed to battles and some tasks for the quest.
Slayer 56: Dealing with certain monsters and foes will need slayer talents during the journey.
Thieving 56: There may be circumstances when players must sneak past barriers to obtain necessary materials.
Ranged 47: RuneScape combat often calls for adaptability. You can efficiently tackle far-off threats if you have a respectable ranged level.
Agility 45: Agility aids in negotiating certain terrains and barriers.
it’s super important to remember that you can’t boost your skill levels to fill the minimum criteria.
3. Necessary Items
While possessing them guarantees easy progress even if they aren’t strictly requirements for beginning the quest:
Using a crossbow with a mith grapple may help you get across certain terrain. Unless the player has already begun the “Roving Elves” quest, the Tree Gnome Village dungeon key is necessary for accessing certain areas of the quest. Given the violent nature of the mission, having the proper weapons and food is essential. Earmuffs or a slayer helmet, a grand or royal seed pod, Varrock teleports, access to the fairy rings, stamina or energy potions, and a tangled toad’s legs are further suggested things.
Many of these things are relatively easy, but not always do we have enough time to grind them for ourselves. If you find yourself lacking in time but want to get on board with this quest anyways, one option could be going to trusted websites for some cheap OSRS gold. That way you will be progressing without feeling the guilt of losing too much time in the menial part of the game.
Now, onto the proper quest.
1. The King’s Little Dumpling, for example
- Talk to King Bolren in the Tree Gnome Village to get started. Recognize his new pet, “Dumpling,” and its shady personality. Bolren can tell you more about Yewnock and Oaknock’s device.
- Utilize the southwest loose fence to access the Tree Gnome Village Dungeon. Find Golrie inside and talk to him about a gadget. If he is imprisoned, use a key from the eastern storage to enter his chamber.
- Explore the monoliths to reach the storeroom in the dungeon’s easternmost section, where you may gather discs, the chest key, and Yewnock’s notes.
- By opening a different chest, get the strongroom key and a crystal chime seed. Check out a singing bowl nearby to make the crystal chime.
2. The Legacy of Yewnock
Use Yewnock’s machine to navigate the monoliths and enter the chamber.
King Bolrie’s journal was read out at the podium. Watch the cutscenes to learn about Glouphrie’s manipulative tactics, an election, and a political conspiracy.
3. The Puzzle
- Solve the puzzle created by Yewnock. Using the hints given, match the values of the discs.
- Make sure you use discs with different values to solve the machine puzzle.
- After the puzzle is finished, see the cutscene as “Dumpling” becomes its evil form.
- Return to the town, defeat the bad one, and discuss Longramble and Arposandra with King Bolren. Go to the Grand Tree after that.
4. The Arbor Inputetiata:
- Ask Gianne Jr. at the Grand Tree, where Longramble is located.
- Use the above coordinates to find your way to the Galarpos Mountains, ideally using the fairy ring code bkp.
- To approach Longramble, use a crossbow and a Mith grapple. Learn more about Arposandra’s closeness to the Poison Waste by speaking with him.
- Use the crystal chime to interact with the ill spirit tree Incomitatus and cure it.
5. The Warped Depths:
- From Incomitatus, turn west and enter the sewer.
- Dodge Warped Tortoises and Warped Terrorbirds as you pass through the Poison Waste Dungeon. Use earmuffs, a slayer helmet, and the prayer Protect from Missiles for protection.
- Follow the steps given to go to the chamber linked to three other rooms by a pit.
- Engage and destroy three Warped Terrorbirds in the east chamber using pillars as cover.
- After the battle, go to the large entrance to see a cutscene with two savvy terrorbird guards.
- Hazelmere arrives just in time to save you as the situation worsens with tar and poisonous vapors.
Results of the Quest:
Hazelmere will take you to his island, where he will share a glimpse of the future with you.
If your inventory is full after finishing the task, speak with Hazelmere to receive any unclaimed goodies.
Once you complete the quest, congratz! These are the rewards:
- Two quest points.
- enchanted lamps
- 20,000 Slayer XP-granting lamp.
- 5,000 Thieving XP-granting lamp.
- 30,000 Strength XP-granting lamp.
- 5,000 Magic XP-granting lamp.
Entry into the Poison Waste Dungeon is possible.
Warped animals may be unlocked as a Slayer quest for players. These monsters drop the Warped sceptre.
Access to a new spirit tree location in the Poison Waste via transportation.
More than merely a quest, The Path of Glouphrie expertly weaves political intrigue, cunning, and fortitude together. Players are immersed in a thrilling storyline with surprising turns while simultaneously being tested on their in-game abilities by this engaging story. This mission is a must-try in the game if you’re looking for a balance of intellectual challenge and adventure.