Is it possible for our brains to transport endless commands within and function vigorously 24*7? Can our brains retain more matter than their optimum capacity can withhold?
In our day-to-day lives, we often impose too many directives inside our heads. So much more than our heads can sustain that we fail to recall our lives’ core necessities. To remember and sustain complicated terms, we disregard and neglect trivial incidents of our everyday life.
The following are the top 5 things that we tend to forget in our daily lives:
1. Cell phone – Under the hypnotism of the blissful moments of our existence, our casual conversations with peers and relatives, the influence of digital technology, and the introduction and modification of the latest electronic gadgets have made our lives flow smoothly and require less labor. Such carefree lives make us forgetful of the things that actually make ur lives simpler: the phone.
2. Birthdays and anniversaries of friends and family- We are so involved with the hustle of life that we often forget important events like the dates of birthdays and anniversaries of our friends and family. Despite all our attempts in jogging our memories to remind ourselves of such special occasions, we fail to recall them. Most of the time, these dates strike our minds on an ensuing day. This not only disintegrates our fervent contact with our close ones but also generates the feeling of remorse in our hearts.
3. Names- It seems too convoluted to bear in mind the name and designation of all the people we encounter just in a single day. Since we have to deal with numerous people daily, we forget the names the next moment they are conveyed. Even after a few months of unremitting reminders, the names flow out of our heads like liquids.
4. Home Assignments- Whether in school, college, or workplace, we frequently fail to remember the home assignments or home works endowed to us. We are so preoccupied with endless tasks and gaiety that we carelessly neglect the assignments that are essential to be completed before the deadline. The worst part is that we are reminded by our brains just an hour before the assignment must be submitted.
5. Medicines- From children to elders, most humankind tends to forget to take their pills and medicines as per the prescribed schedule. Well, this causes a radical outcome. We invite misfortune by neglecting the importance of gulping the pills on time and often play with our health in a roundabout way.
To prevent ourselves from falling into such customs of forgetting, we must ensure that our brain gets a complete rest of at least eight to ten hours, especially young children, and take a proper and healthy diet; after all, a hale and hearty soul is the route to sharp and intellect memory.