Water is the lifeline for every living being on this planet. The human body contains 60% of water. Most of us know that one should have 3-4 liters of water in a day but very few know that there is a way to have this water. That is called “Water Habits”.
Yeah, you heard it right, “water habits”. Having good water habits can cure many, many diseases. Like high blood pressure, constipation, urine related problems, obesity, low immunity and many more. And it does not have any side effects as well. Follow these water habits properly and I’m sure it will help improve your health like never before. So here we go:
- Have 4 glasses of warm water right after you get up in the morning. Those who are not able to have 4 glasses of water together start with 1 or 2 glasses and gradually increase to 4. This will improve your immunity and digestion.
- Whenever you’re having water, don’t drink it in one go, have it sip by sip. Have Water throughout the day and not just when you are Thirsty.
- If possible keep reminders on your phone so even if you get engrossed in your work you don’t forget to take 1-2 sip of water. Staying hydrated is very important.
- Do Not Have Water right after lunch or dinner.
- The water you use for showering be it hot or cold changes your blood temperature so having water after bathing controls your body temperature and makes blood circulation better.
- Whenever you want to drink water, sit and then drink.
These are some simple “water habits” which can really really help you fight numerous health problems. Remeber, water contains no fat so you can have it as much as you want.
Stay healthy, Stay fit.