From having a bath to cooking, water has been an essential element. Water influences 100 percent of processes of our body and that is the reason we feel better when we fulfill the water norms of the day. Check out the reasons below and you’ll know why you should hydrate right away!
1. Increases metabolism: it aids weight loss. People who drink enough water lose more weight. Sometimes you also might be mistaken for hunger when you are actually thirsty. Try drinking water the moment you feel fatigued.
2. It can be an energy booster: especially if you are working out, it’s better to hydrate yourself more than you usually do. It’s important to rehydrate the body as you lose up to 5 percent of the water through sweat.
3. Drink water the next time migraine kicks in: dehydration can cause headaches. Drinking water can relieve headaches if you are dehydrated.
4. Hangovers won’t be a problem anymore: you feel hungover only if you have not been drinking enough water. Alcohol can take up more water than you might be consuming. This can cause, headache, fatigue and sometimes it can lead to diarrhea.
5. There will be noticeable changes in your mood: you will be less cranky as dehydration can affect your mood and make you more grumpy and cranky.
6. Works as a flush: water flushes all the toxins and bacteria out of your body. Waste is flushed out when we urinate. It can also cure constipation and diarrhea.
7. Drinking water is the key to make your skin glow: drinking water alone can act as a replacement for all the face packs. It builds new cells which makes your skin healthy and improves the color and texture.
Here are a few tips that will help you increase your water intake
1. The water app: available for android and IOS devices. It helps you keep a track of the amount of water you consume and sends reminders to complete you water norm for the day.
2. Carry a bottle everywhere you go and don’t forget to refill it as soon you finish it.
3. Having water as soon as you wake up can normalize your bodily functions and keep you going throughout the day.
4. Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits as it contains enormous amounts of water.
5. Remember: it’s important to urinate frequently and with the right color.
Drink water and your body will thank you!