Lovers are everywhere, but how do you know yours is a true lover?
If you’re in love, you might think of your partner again and again. Love is a spicy mix of being childish together, making love, misunderstanding each other, and even being possessive.
Things Only a True Lover Can Feel
So, are you in true love? Let’s find out!
1. Her Smile Matters to a True Lover
If you see your partner happy, it brings a smile to your face.
2. Seeing her crying is painful for a True Lover
Tears down her cheeks make you feel bad, terrible.
3. She is Your Best Friend (Things Only a True Lover Can Feel)
4. You can become Over Possessive at Times (Things Only a True Lover Can Feel)
While not a good trait, you can act over-possessive and quickly get jealous if she talks to someone else. Don’t be; if she loves you and you can woo her, she will be with you.
5. Understanding Her (Things Only a True Lover Can Feel)
With time, you’ll understand her more and know what’s wrong, even when there is nothing told. It’s these untold moments that you will cherish.
6. Your hearts beat as one (Things Only a True Lover Can Feel)
When together, your heartbeats match at least roughly. Therefore, both your emotions are also similar, and together, you create a state where you see the world through rose-colored glasses!
7. Caring for Her (Things Only a True Lover Can Feel)
When you’re in love, it is almost as if you come into possession of a seventh sense. When your partner is weak or not well, you can immediately feel stress creep inside you. That’s because, in true love, roles keep changing. Sometimes, you have to take care of her; she will become your pillar of strength at other times.
8. Wanting to lay all the world’s treasure at her feet (Things Only a True Lover Can Feel)
When your partner wants something, you will feel an urgency to give it to them, which will suddenly become your top priority. This also makes you feel necessary.
9. Sharing life events with your partner (Things Only a True Lover Can Feel)
Whether you miss anyone else or not, you will miss your partner no matter where you are. Be it a vacation or a boring meeting; you will want your partner by your side, knowing that it would be way more fun and supportive if they were there!
10. Her gifts make you break into a smile (Things Only a True Lover Can Feel)
It may seem crazy to others, but it means more than anything in the world when she surprises you with the smallest of gifts. Your face breaks into a smile. Her mere presence is the solution to your stress. No one else can do what she does for you. Her lap for you is just like your chest for her.
Although full of challenges and a roller coaster ride, love is a beautiful feeling worth it. It is worth the time and the commitment, and sometimes it is also worth the pain. With the long continuous flow, when water can break rocks, why can’t we face the challenges and overcome them?
True love is not something that you feel in just one moment; instead, it is a collection of them loving your partner, and a true love story has no perfect ending because lovers are to live happily ever after!