Are you looking to make something that is quick yet very tasty? Try 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies that are easy to make. You can make it in just 10 minutes, with no special equipment.
Yes, only 3 ingredients sugar, peanut butter, and egg are all you require. Don’t worry, if you don’t want to use egg you can make it eggless too. Keep reading to get the best easy recipes without any doubt.
Peanut butter is everyone’s favourite. This is considered to be a healthy option and you can include it in your daily diet. It contains protein, magnesium, and many Nutrition that are good for health. Consuming it in a regulated value will tend to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
These Peanut butter cookies can be made with only 3 ingredients. They are gluten-free and dairy-free. There are super delicious that you will love to bake them again and again.
You just need to make the mixture, roll the mixture into balls, and bake the cookies, your 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are ready to eat for your whole family.
Not only are these cookies easy to bake but can be made according to your preference. You can also include some of your favourite additives in these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies to give them a personal touch.
What Do You Need For 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Peanut butter: Peanut butter is a paste made from roasted peanuts. It generally incorporates additional ingredients such as salt, sweeteners, or emulsifiers, that enhance the taste and texture. Interested in making natural peanut butter at home? Hang on, we have the recipe for you. Keep reading.
- Powdered Sugar: Sugar will give a sweet taste to the cookies and will also provide nice colour to the cookies. You can make powdered sugar from granulated sugar. Keep some granulated sugar aside if you like crunchy sugar topping over cookies. You can sprinkle some sugar over top before baking.
- One egg: Use a fresh egg to get the best taste. Beat egg with an electric mixer so that the white and the yellow part mixes very well before adding them. Do worry you can make it without eggs. An alternative is also mentioned in the recipe.
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Step 1: Making Cookie Dough
- Take a large bowl for mixing.
- Add peanut butter measuring one cup, 1 cup powdered sugar, and one egg to the mixing bowl.
- Mix peanut butter and all the other ingredients to make a moist dough.
Making a peanut butter cookie dough without eggs is also easy. You don’t need any flour to make them so you can call them “flourless peanut butter cookies.”
The only thing you need is a flax egg. Wondering how to make this secret egg. Here we have the recipe for you.
- You just need to add one tablespoon of ground flaxseed to three tablespoons of water. Keep it for 15 minutes in the refrigerator until the mix thickens.
- Take 1 cup peanut butter, one cup brown sugar, and your flax egg mix.
- Mix it well to make a dough. You can use an electric mixer to mix it well
- Let the dough rest for some time in the refrigerator. Resting is important for eggless cookies if you don’t give dough enough time to rest then you will crumbly cookie at the end.
Step 2: Preparing Baking Tray
- Take a baking tray. Add one or two baking sheets or parchment paper to it.
- Grease it with some butter on the baking sheet so that cookies don’t get burned at the bottom.
Step 3: Preparing Butter Cookies
- Mix the cookie dough to make it manageable.
- Take a couple of the dough in hand and roll the mixture to make small balls of it.
- Add the balls made from cookie dough to the prepared baking sheets
Step 4: Shaping Cookies
A well-known quote that chefs believe is, “You taste something with your eyes first. There are many ways you can structure your cookies and give them a tasty look. As no one likes the pain simple balls to eat.
- Press the cookie balls previously made slightly with a wooden spoon to make a little dunt on the top. You can put some jam over the top. The jam will give a crunchy taste after baking
- Or, take a fork and make a criss-cross pattern with it. This criss-cross pattern will come beautifully after baking.
- Or you can add nuts, chopped peanuts, or chocolate chips at the top to get crunchy peanut butter cookies.
Step 5: Baking Cookies
- Preheat the oven at 180° for 7-10 minutes.
- Place the prepared baking tray of cookies mixture in the preheated oven.
- Set a timer of 10 minutes. And bake cookies till you see a golden colour at the edges.
- Do not overbake the cookies otherwise, they will taste a bit bitter.
- Take a large pan that you have in your kitchen. Make sure to take one which has a heavy bottom. And a lid that fits the pan properly.
- If the bottom is not heavy then spread some salt at the bottom so that heat can flow evenly.
- Take a circular wire rack or anything that can give a bit of height in the pan. It will protect the cookies from direct heat.
- Preheat the pan for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Place the baking tray in the pan over the wire rack and cover the lid.
- Let it cook for 10-15 minutes on low to medium flame. Check-in between so that cookies don’t burn.
Step 6: Ready To Serve
- Take the cookies tray out of the oven. Make sure cookies are cooked properly. You can see a golden brown colour at the edges
- Let it cool for 3-4 minutes. Don’t try to take out cookies from try till they are cool completely. Otherwise, they will break and you will end up running the structure.
- Take out the cool cookies over a cooling rack and let them rest for some time to store their crunchy taste
Step 7: Enjoy The Super Delicious Cookie
- Your delicious peanut buttery cookies are ready. You can enjoy them at tea time. Or you can have them as snacks any time.
- You can store these baked cookies for up to 6 days in an airtight container. It is an easy recipe so you can make it in no time.
If you liked the 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies then you can also try the full recipe of Best 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Recipe
If you feel lazy in baking then we have No-Bake Cookie Recipes You Need To Know!
Home Made Peanut Butter
Making fresh peanut butter is much cheaper and healthier than buying from the store. The freshly made butter will not contain any of the chemical preservatives. It will state equally or even tastier. It is not a hard-to-make process, it’s very easy to make. you just need to blend the roasted peanut until they became buttery consistency.
All You Need Is:
- 2 cup peanut
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
5 Minutes Natural Peanut Butter Recipe
You can make your natural peanut butter at home within just 5 minutes. Here is the recipe
- Dry roast peanut in a pan on medium flame.
- Take out your roasted peanuts in a food processor. Let peanuts crumb in it for 2 minutes
- Keep them running in the food processor till you see them forming a creamy paste.
- Add sugar and a pinch of salt to the mixture and mix it well.
- Your homemade peanut butter is ready. This will taste better than any other butter.
You can make your 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies with this homemade butter. All the steps are the same as you read. You just need to add your homemade peanut butter to the recipe. It will result in the same taste.
Nutrition Value Of 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Each peanut butter cookie contains 475 Nutrition calories. Peanut butter is rich in protein, from these peanut butter cookies you will get 5 gm of protein per cookie. Adding anything extra to it will tend to increase its Nutrition Value. Approximately one peanut butter cookies have 2 gm of saturated fat.
Adding chocolate chips or anything extra will enhance the taste. Just 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies, so you are only eating 3 simple ingredients.
Cookies With Different Butter
Not only do peanut butter cookies taste good, but you can also make cookies with other butter such as almond butter or sunflower butter, or any nut butter, all the butter cookies taste delicious. The recipes are almost the same.
If you want to try something different then you can also mix different kinds of butter in this recipe. Take an equal amount of butter that is available and follow the rest of the recipe accordingly. This will give you a blast of flavour. You will experience buttery flavours in every bite.
Baking In Air Fryer
Yes, you can bake 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies or any other cookies in the air fryer. All you need to take care is of the temperature. Take the recipe and bake them in any way. These peanut butter cookies will taste as good as they are. The advantage that you will have the that the cookies will become nice crispier on the outside and soft inside.
The taste will remain the same the only thing that will change is the cooking time. You will need to check the time when your cookies will be prepared. If the recipe takes 10 minutes baking in the oven it will take 5 minutes in the air fryer. The heat in the air frier varies from the normal oven. Must give a try to air fryer baking.
Using Correct Butter Consistency
Correct butter consistency is very important in making any kind of cookies. Make sure to use your peanut butter at room temperature. If you will add refrigerated peanut butter then it will make difference to hold the mixture. This will give you smooth and normal butter to make our 3 Ingredient peanut butter cookies.
If you had stored butter in the refrigerator, then put it outside and let it reach normal room temperature. Then you don’t need to worry while baking. In baking, anything butter consistency plays an important role. This can enhance the taste or else can ruin the taste also. So it is suggested to use perfect consistency
Freezing Cookie Dough
Freezing Cookie Dough is also a good option. You can make fresh cookies whenever you need. Make balls from 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies mixture and transfer them to a tray. But you have to take them out for some time before baking.
- Keep the tray in the freezer. You can use them for 3 days.
- Take out the cookie balls let them lower the temperature for some time. Bake them in a preheated oven.
- Your fresh cookies will be ready in 10 minutes.
Making butter cookies is very easy. And the best part is that they are dairy-free and gluten-free. So you can call them vegan cookies. They are free from any animal products. You can make them with just only 3 ingredients, nothing extra.
Now we are sure that you are free from any doubts and you will try this 3 ingredient peanut butter recipe. Surprise your family with these Tasty cookies. You can also make changes to the recipe according to your taste and requirement. As we told you this is an easy recipe, you will like to try it repeatedly.
Check out our website, to read more articles.