When you click through from our site to a retailer and buy a product, we may earn affiliate commissions. This helps support our work, but does not affect what we cover or how, and it does not affect the price you pay.
Novoneel Chakraborty is the author of the national bestselling novels A Thing Beyond Forever, That Kiss In The Rain.., EX…a twisted love story, How About a Sin Tonight, and Marry Me, Stranger. His latest book, All Yours Stranger, has been a fan favorite. He talks about his most popular book, The Stranger trilogy.
- What was your inspiration behind Marry Me, Stranger?
- How much of the book is realistic?
- Are experiences based on someone you know or events in your own life?
- Rivanah was getting weird dreams that were somehow linked with her real life, but the dreams she had were coming true. Were those dreams a caution for her to be careful with her life?
- Will you reveal the Stranger in Part-3?
- Do you read much, and if so, which is your one favorite book of all time?
- Which is your favorite Movie?
- Which actor/actress would you like to see playing the characters Rivanah and Ekanshand Danny?
- How long does it take you to write a book?
- How do books get published?
- Is there any marketing technique you used that had an immediate impact on your sales figures?
- For those interested in exploring the subject or theme of your book, where should they start?
- For your own reading, do you prefer ebooks or traditional paper/hardback books?
- What do your plans for future projects include?