Enjoy the beautiful outdoors in Los Angeles with the Swan Boat Rental in Echo Park. Spent an awesome day boating at Echo Park Lake followed by other activities on numerous available dates, from 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
1. The Venue
The location for the boating is 751 Echo Park Avenue, in Los Angeles, 90026-4207.
2. What to Expect?
Enjoy a perfect getaway with family or your date at Echo Park Lake and explore the hidden gems of the park.
This place is for all, and this amazing place has a serene environment and serves for your all-purpose outing with an eccentric view of nature.
Visit and explore this unique Echo Park Lake in Los Angeles, and witness the beautiful Lotus bed on the lake, and the pretty fountains nearby.
You can book yourself a boat onsite and enjoy boating with your favorite people. There is not just a simple boat but they are beautifully customized swan boats with spacious back seats as per the theme of the lake.
Also, these boats are very beautifully covered with shaded canopies to provide you with comfort at the finest.
There are large as well as small swan boats, whereas the small shaded canopied boat will allow only two passengers, and the larger ones will allow a big beautiful back seat too along with the front paddling seats.
After all the boating and paddling, satiate your hungry stomach at the Beacon Cafe which serves delicious food and beverages along with an amazing variety of desserts.
Relish the lip-smacking treats while enjoying the scenic views of the lake. Even if you do not want to be involved in exploring or boating, you can always grab a seat at the lake view site and enjoy the picturesque view.
3. The Experience
A 4.5 / 5 star rated event on the Fever Up website with 131 positive reviews makes it a must-visit place.
Watch the turtles, geese, and various birds at the park along with some incredible landmarks within the Echo Lake Park.
Not only that, having dinner in the Beacon Cafe and then booking a beautiful ferry light swan paddling boat at night and enjoying the cool breeze of the lake is more than a perfect date night.
4. Things to Know about the Echo Park Lake in Los Angeles
- One ticket allows one boat rental and each ticket includes boat rental along with a US Coast Guard Approved Life Vest.
- All ages are welcome to the park, but for boat rental one must have to be 18+ with valid identification.
- All sales are final for this boat rental, no altercation or refund of the sold tickets will be issued later on, for further terms and conditions see here.
Buy your Feverup tickets from here for $12.00 and the time slot can be selected while purchasing the tickets.
6. A Perfect Date Awaits at the Echo Park Lake in Los Angeles
- What – Swan Boat Rental in Echo Park.
- When- Various dates are available.
- Where – Echo Park Lake located at Los Angeles’ 751 Echo Park Avenue.
- Time – 09:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Ticket – Grab your tickets from the Feverup website.