Here’s to friendships and funny best friend quotes!!
Friendship is the most incredible bond. This bond is the foundation of every relationship. Friends are the people we choose to be a part of our lives. Friends share ups and downs, happiness and sorrows, but stay together always.
Life is incomplete without friends. Today we will share a huge collection of funny best friends quotes with you but before that, let’s dive into the meaning of friendship.
The best part of having friends is that they make life easier with their humor. They might not be the ones who solve life problems, but they suggest solutions that compel us to laugh at them.
Friends would never judge you for anything. It might be possible that they can make fun of you. But that is the best part of friendship. Friendship is the most unfiltered relationship. That’s why people crave friendship in all the relationships of life.
People mostly misinterpret friendship. It is the kind of bond in which two individuals believe in and refuse to give up on each other. They stay no matter what the scenario is.
You can find friendship in any relationship and be friends with someone irrespective of gender, caste, and creed. Real friends laugh at each other but never let anyone else laugh at their friends.
We meet many people in our life, but only a few become our friends. We have friends in school, college, post-college, and workplace who make every phase of our life memorable and worth living. We feel a mutual affection towards a few people, not everyone.
Friends support us both emotionally and physically. But like all relationships, it requires effort as well. You can’t expect to make a friendship work only one way. Both individuals have to make equal efforts to make the friendship last longer.
We have a lot of friends, but there is only one human on this planet whom we call our best friend. They are not ordinary people. They are our secret keeper, a living human diary with whom we share all our happy and sad moments and that too unfiltered.
Friends are like Choco chips in the cookie of life. Not everyone is fortunate in friendship.
Gone are the days when friendship was the most pious relationship, and friends were ready to give up on their lives for each other. That was the time when friendship had innocence, affection, unconditional love, and support.
In today’s scenario, friendship has a different meaning, and people make friends for their benefit. We call it friends with benefits. Everyone thinks about their benefit from the relationship. People are no more selfless these days.
People have lots of friends on social media these days, but there are hardly a few in real life.
The best friend has just become a social media slang, nothing else. But still, in this double-faced world, few loyal people cherish friendship. If you have someone you can blindly trust and call your absolute best friends, keep them with you.
The worst part is that we can’t live with our friends forever, whether our school friends or college friends. One or other day, we have to move on with life. But that doesn’t mean the end of a friendship. Social media has made it easier. You can stay connected with your childhood buddies via social media.
It’s hard to find true friends today, but you might get someone as crazy and stupid as you if you are lucky. If you get someone like that, never let them go. Everything will come and go, but friends always stay.
Here are funny best friends quotes that you can share with your best friends and make their day. Check them out.
Funny best friends quotes
1. “A good friend will always stab you in the front.” —Oscar Wilde
2. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” —Oprah Winfrey
3. “It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you.” —Mark Twain
4. “I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.” —Jane Austen
5. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.” —Linda Grayson
6. “Don’t look at me in that tone of voice.” —Dorothy Parker
7. “You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.” —Elizabeth Taylor
8. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” —Sylvia Plath
9. “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass, and it goes to pieces.” —Anne Morrow Lindbergh
10. “A messy house is a must—it separates your true friends from other friends. Real friends are there to visit you, not your house!” —Jennifer Wilson
11. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” —Euripides
12. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked.” —Bernard Meltzer
13. “Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself.” —Confucius
14. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” —Marlene Dietrich
15. “One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim.” —George Carlin
16. “Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities.” —C. S. Lewis
17. “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun.’” —Groucho Marx
18. “She discovered with great delight that one does not love one’s children just because they are one’s children but because of the friendship formed while raising them.” —Gabriel García Márquez
19. “Everyone is a complicated human being, and everyone is strong and weak and funny and scared.” —Laverne Cox
20. “Fan the sinking flame of hilarity with the wing of friendship; and pass the rosy wine.” —Charles Dickens
Funny best friends quotes
If you are laughing, Let me suggest something to you. On my best friend’s birthday, I made a card for her where I had written all the funny best friend quotes describing our relationship. While reading these quotes, please share them with your friends.
I decorated it with glitters and colors and attached a few of our funny yet memorable pictures to make it interesting. This was her birthday gift from my side. She loved it and burst into laughter after reading it.
So if your best friend’s birthday is also around the corner, you can do this for them.
Let’s check out more funny best friend quotes together.
- We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall , I will pick you up… after I finish laughing. -Unknown
- Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness and shenanigans. -Unknown
- If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything. -Unknown
- I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.-Unknown
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.-Unknown
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.-Unknown.
- Best friend: the one that you can mad only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.-Unknown
- I hope we’re friends until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people. -Unknown
- You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.-Unknown
- Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway. -Greg Tamblyn
- Good friends discuss their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop.-Unknown
- Sometimes I think, ‘What is a friend?’ Then I say, ‘Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.’ -Cookie Monster
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.-Unknown
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.-Bernard Meltzer
- Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.-Unknown
- A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body. -Jim Hayes
- I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.-Unknown
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Friends offer free therapy. -Unknown
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
Memorable best friends quotes
Friendship is almost around the corner, and if you are looking for some gifts for your best friend, I recommend you try something different this time. Instead of buying cards from the shops, why not make a digital card or video for your friend.
It would be a fun experience for you, and your best friend will also love to receive it.
You can combine these funny best friends quotes with songs, creative illustrations, and memorable pictures and make a video. You can use your creativity and imagination to make this video as enjoyable as you want for your best friend.
We have curated an extensive collection of quotes. So you don’t have to worry about it. Just pick those whom you find relevant based on your friendship. You can try making it in the form of a podcast.
Here are a few more funny quotes, so check them out. You can record reciting these quotes and send them to your best friend as different episodes. I am sure your friend will go crazy listening to all these.
- Best friends know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public -Unknown.
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. -Sicilian Proverb
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food. -Unknown
- It is the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected. -Charles Lamb
- My best friend I can communicate with just facial expressions. -Unknown
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but relatively short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’- A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- I think we’ll be friend forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends -Unknown
- Thank you for still being my friend, despite the fact that you are completely aware of every terrifying, raunchy, explicit detail of my life. -Unknown
- We will always be friends until we’re old and senile. Then we will be new friends. -Unknown
- One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. -Clifton Fadiman
- God made us best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters -Unknown
- Never let your friends be lonely…. Disturb them all the time. -Unknown
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. -Laurence J. Peter
- Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking “if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital. -Unknown
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house, and then you both take a nap. -Unknown
- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. -Linda Grayson
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes -Unknown
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much. -Unknown
I hope you enjoyed reading these funny best friends quotes as much as I enjoyed collecting them. Don’t forget to share these quotes with your best friends and cherish the fun giggling moments you have spent together.
Whether it’s their birthday or friendship day, you can share these quotes with your friends and tell them that you adore them.