We know that every skincare aficionado has a wishlist on each of the major skincare retail sites. We also know that when the holiday season comes around, this wishlist doubles in size because of all the new releases. The best product guides are all over the press right now, recommending shoppers on where they should spend their money this year. And well, since the holidays are when dreams come true, we’ve decided to treat ourselves to a few items on those lists that we’ve been dying to try.
So, let’s dive into our ultimate, coveted skincare wishlist for this festive season.
- Dr Jart 10 Face Mask Must-Haves Gift Set
Dr Jart is one brand we have been keeping a close eye on, and there’s no time like the present to try it out for the first time. This high-value, high-quality set boasts ten face masks, each for different skin concerns. So, it may even be a good idea to use a few of the masks as stocking stuffers for friends and family.
- Pore Remedy™ Purifying Mud Face Mask
- Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Redness Reducing Serum Face Mask
- Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizing Mask
- Dermask™ Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution Face Mask
- Dermask Micro Jet Brightening Solution™
- Dermask™ Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution™ Face Mask
- Dermask Intra Jet Wrinkless Solution™
- Dermask Micro Jet Clearing Solution™
- Cryo Rubber™ Face Mask With Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid
- Cryo Rubber™ Face Mask With Firming Collagen
These Korean beauty masks are the ultimate in skincare luxury, and we can’t wait to apply one while sipping a glass of wine and enjoying a relaxing evening at home. This set of masks is available to purchase on their own site for $68.
Image by Cottonbro Studio – Pexels
- Fresh Hydrating Skincare Set
Winter skin can always use extra hydration and moisture, so we love this simple but effective four-step skincare routine in a box from Fresh. The products featured in the set are:
- 0.5 fl oz/ 15 ml Soy pH-Balanced Hydrating Face Wash
- 3.30 fl oz/ 100 ml Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner
- .67 fl oz/ 20 ml Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum
- 1.60 fl oz/ 50 ml Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer
The hero ingredients of these products are:
- Aloe and cucumber to soothe and hydrate
- Soy proteins to improve skin elasticity and promote a healthy complexion
- Hyaluronic acid to attract and maintain moisture
- Rose fruit extract for toning
- Squalane to soothe and protect
- Damask rose extract to strengthen the skin barrier
This skincare set is the ultimate in hydration, and these essentials will keep you going all through the winter months. Find this set in the Fersh online store for $59, along with several other of their best selling skincare gift sets.
3. TheraFace Mask — Therabody
Red light face masks are all the rage at the moment — and with good reason. This particular mask, by Therabody, uses a breakthrough FDA-approved LED skincare mask to deliver effective, full-face red, infrared, and blue light. Some other amazing features include:
- Tension-relieving vibration therapy,
- Hands-free, easy-to-use application, and
- The promise of firmer, smoother, healthier-looking skin with a visible reduction in fine lines and dark spots in as little as eight weeks.
We love skincare treatments that allow us to multitask, which the TheraFace mask certainly does. Give yourself a mani, catch up on overdue work, or read your favorite book while the mask does the hard work for you. You can get your own TheraFace mask for $599 on the TheraBody site.
Image by Vershinin89 – Shutterstock
4. Holiday Hydration Gift Sets — Laneige
Laneige is the epitome of luxury skincare. Not only do their products deliver real results, but the packaging is beautiful, too. This year, Laneige has a few different skincare sets available to shop:
- The Heavenly Hydration 3-piece set (including the Lip Sleeping Mask Berry: 3g / 0.10 oz, Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer: 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz., and Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer: 20 ml / 0.67 fl oz.)
- Midnight Minis (including the Berry, Gummy Bear, Sweet Candy, Mint Choco, & Mango Lip Sleeping masks 3 g / 0.10 oz. each)
- Starlit Mask Trio (including the Berry 20g / 0.70 oz., Caramel Apple 8g / 0.28 oz., and Mango 8 g / 0.28 oz. Lip Sleeping Masks)
- Divine Lip Duo (including the Lip Glowy Balm Berry: 10g / 0.35 oz. and Lip Sleeping Mask Peppermint: 8g / 0.28 oz.)
These are exclusive, limited edition sets that won’t be around when the holiday season has passed, so we’re going to put in our orders early. Shop these sets on the Laneige site for $33, $20, $32, and $22, respectively.
5. African Beauty Butter Collection Deluxe Tin — 54 Thrones
Lotion is a must all year round, but if you don’t have a tube in your purse during the winter months, your hands will suffer. With this 54 Thrones set, not only will you get a pack of five purse-sized lotions (1.7 oz/ 50 ml) but a gorgeous tin to keep them all in, too. How could you resist these magnificent scents?
- Egyptian Lavender and Moroccan Mint
- Kenyan Hibiscus and Moroccan Rose
- Nigerian Lemongrass and South African Palmarosa
- Moroccan Blue Tansy and Egyptian Blue Chamomile
- Ugandan Vanilla and Ethiopian Honey
The hero ingredients in these silky, creamy hand butters are:
- Shea Butter, which moisturizes intensely and is excellent for dry, cracked skin,
- Baobab Oil, which works on softening skin and keeping the skin barrier healthy, and
- Jojoba Oil, which is a lightweight, vitamin-rich oil that penetrates deeply to nourish and protect the skin.
Shop your set online at Modesens for $80.
Image by Karolina Grabowska via Pexels
Now that you know which skincare items we’re hoping to see under the Christmas tree this year, you may be able to treat yourself or your loved ones to some of the same. These skincare sets and items will be in high demand over the holidays, so order your supply before they’re all gone.