If you are frugal and like to spend less and buy more, then you should definitely have some knowledge about the best ‘not-so-expensive’ places to shop from! If all you want is to spend about 5$ or even less, then you should keep reading until the very end of this post. After all, we all want to look sassy and cute by spending the least!
So, here are some platforms which offer a variety of clothes at very reasonable rates:
- gslovesme.com– Not a lot of people are aware of this website, but girl! this website is cheap, and you can definitely grab your favorites from here. You can get amazing outfits at 20$ or less! and get the chicest crop tops at about 3$, and mostly you can find all basics at an amazing price which is truly a great deal!
- tobi.com – The reason you should surely visit this site is that you get 50% off every time you sign up! And let’s face it, this is the best way to resume the old dead Yahoo, Hotmail accounts. After this great discount, you’d be able to buy the required items at 20$ or even less, so go ahead and sign up!
- fashionnova.com- Well, the fashionistas out there must know that fashionnova is like all over youtube! The reason of mentioning it here in this list is because you can really make the most of the sale season here. And they always have like a blowout section where you get about 80-90% off on the regulars. Additionally, you can also google fashionnova coupons and use them, or just look for YouTubers who share coupon codes in the description box.
- 2020ave.com– This is another trendy and cheap website. Here you will find great outfits for 20-25$. But then again, never forget to check out their sale section, where you will find amazing basics, and it is imperative to have basics because they can really help you in creating an off-beat look.
- gojane.com- Here again, you can buy the cutest tops at a range of 5$ to 13$, plus the price range of dresses is about 15-25$. So basically there is no way to burn a hole in the pocket while shopping here