Dreaming of Hollywood? Then The Dolby Theatre Tour in Los Angeles, with entry timing from 11:00 am to 04:00 pm is a must this visit in this August which is open to the public on multiple days.
Whenever art is on display we got to see the results, but we do not know what goes back off the stage.
Before cameras and Instagram become handy we do not have much exposure to the other part of the film production and all.
We often had to rely on the news channels to see or know about films and their productions. But films came into life much later than the theatres.
Theatres nowadays though rare, but back in the day was just as entertaining as films nowadays. The Dolby Theatre tour is all about Hollywood and the theatrical fun.
1. The Venue
The venue for the tour is the Dolby Theatre located at California’s 6801 Hollywood Boulevard.
2. The Dolby Theatre Tour
Many of you must know that the Ovation Hollywood Complex is an entertainment hub in the city of Los Angeles. And this is not it.
This live-performance auditorium has a very good reputation for hosting concerts along with the prestigious academy awards aka Oscars every year.
This auditorium has also held many theatrical live performances, but this does not end here, renowned television shows also used this platform as their stage set.
American Idol, the renowned musical show also use this auditorium and stage for their show.
Not only just that it has also hosted the Latin grammy awards and life achievement awards gala were also hosted in this auditorium.
Here in this event, you will get a 360-degree view of the auditorium and explore every angle of the auditorium as well the back stage. Also, this day out in the Dolby theatres does contain a lot and lot of staircase flights.
Along with a view backstage, they will also provide a guided view along with an English commentary during the tour. People genuinely interested in Hollywood should pay a visit.
3. The Experience
The experience of this day tour will make you feel quite star-studded.
But since the building has many attractions including a shopping mall, it will look different from what is shown at the Oscars as the front view is always covered during such events.
Be amazed at the Oscar Trophy and the Academy Awards Shows and explore the Dolby Lounge and other VIP hangout spots for celebrities.
4. Things to Know about The Dolby Theatres Tour
- The tour consumes just 30 minutes since you started.
- Since it’s one of the busiest theatres, therefore, some places are not accessible during the unadjusted schedule.
- There is no restroom inside the theatre, in case you want to use it you have to go to the 2nd floor before the tour.
- Any kind of activity such as eating, drinking, and smoking is strictly prohibited inside the theatre.
- Guided tours are also available along with English commentary.
- All ages are welcome, especially children under 12 are needed a parental guide during the tour.
- Before entering the hall, you must show your digital ticket to the theatre box office, and children below 3 do not require a ticket but their parents who had planned for this tour.
Tickets are available here at Feverup for the Dolby Theatre Tour in Los Angeles.
6. Time to Explore the Dolby Theatre Today
- What- The Dolby Theatres Tour
- When- On various dates available.
- Where- The Dolby Theatres at California’s 6801 Hollywood Boulevard
- Time- 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 01:00 pm, 02:00 pm, 03:00 pm and 04:00 pm.
- Tickets- Book your tickets from Feverup.