Milwaukee, are you ready to attend the amazing St. James 1868 Concert Series being held at St. James 1868, 833 W Wisconsin Avenue? Dates and times are flexible. You can choose your preference, it’s up to you.
The history of St. James 1868 is not something that is widely spoken and since the fire tragedy, it has become a sensation.
Many cultural programs and many other occasions, such as wedding and reception events are often hosted here.
So, if you are here for booking your tickets to listen to your favorite musical hits by Prince, Billy Joel, and Elton John, then you are at the right place for all the details.
1. The Venue
The concert series will take place at Abbey of St. James 1868, 833 W Wisconsin Avenue in Milwaukee which was constructed in the year 1868 and is one of the oldest stone churches that is mentioned in the historic site chart.
But a fire destroyed the whole interior leaving the walls and tower and was later revived and renovated with the present theme of the Gothic revival.
2. The Concert
Imagine a space that holds a piece of Gothic revival artistry with a historical stone building. Is not it amazing on its own? Of course, it is.
Now imagine listening to all your favorite back-to-back hits.
Join St. James 1686 church at 833 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233, United States to witness a memorable evening in the name of music.
The place is the same but the concert series will be held on different dates throughout the year and will be performed by different singers and talented musicians of Milwaukee.
It is a tributary concert series to music’s most iconic superstars by many legendary singers such as Prince, Billy Joel, Elton John, James Taylor, John Prine, and more.
The program will run for 65 minutes and anyone above the age of 8 years can experience the concert.
The ambiance of the venue already pops up in the mind with joy in addition to the retro music nothing can top.
Away from the busy muses on the weekdays book your tickets for the concert now for fun with your friends and family.
3. The Tentative Program
Get an idea about the tentative program of the St. James 1868 Concert Series and enjoy this unique musical fiesta in Milwaukee.
- The Music of Billy Joel and Elton John – July 19, September 13.
- When Ella Meets Mel – July 18.
- Brittany Lee Moffitt – August 3.
- The Music of Prince – July 11, October 4.
- Dueling Pianos – August 23, September 14.
- The Music of John Prine – August 2.
- Flashback to the 90s – July 20.
- Socks in the Frying Pan – August 8.
- Music of James Taylor and Paul Simon – August 24.
- TBD – October 5.
4. The Tickets
Tickets for the St. James 1868 Concert Series can be found on Fever and you can directly choose your preferred concert, time, and date accordingly.
5. Details about St. James 1868 Concert Series
- What – St. James 1868 Concert Series.
- When – Various dates are available and you can select directly while booking tickets.
- Where – At St James 1868 settled at 833 W Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53233, United States
- Time – Various time slots.
- Tickets – You can book the tickets from Feverup.