Get your tickets for the Whitney Museum Of American Art in New York + Ilana Savdie: Radical Contractions Exhibition, open on various dates and varied time schedules for the guests, and get to experience the vibrant contemporary art of America.
However, the Art exhibition by Ilana Savdie: “Radical Contractions Exhibition” is open to the public until November 5th.
1. The Venue
The Radical Contractions Exhibition is being organized at the Whitney Museum Of American Art which is located at New York’s 99 Gansevoort Street.
2. About the Event
Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime where you will get exposure to contemporary issues that are melted into a watercolour fusion art.
Visit the Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney’s museum, and see the creator Gertrude Vanderbilt’s contribution towards painting. These paintings are inspired by the real-life incidents of World War 1 which possess a deep connection from the back then “reality” (World War era).
Other than that the main painting here in this program includes the contemporary art of Ilana Savdie. The art of Ilana Savdie is based upon the radical views of gender roles.
This art of Ilana Savdie is a silent protest against the misogynist society of European culture and is a non-violent way of criticism and protest against gender stereotypes.
Ilana Savdie’s drawing tells the story of the twentieth-century stereotypes, their transgression, revolution, and reformation of new identities, the birth of power, and many more insightful things about that twentieth-century era.
3. The Experience
In this tour, you will be able to experience the performance and brilliant artwork of Ilana Savdie, while exploring the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York.
The artwork of Ilana Savdie will take you to the European 20th century where you will be able to see and experience radical notions of European gender biases and many untold stories associated with the fusion artwork.
4. Things to Know
- The minimum age requirement for entry to this show is 18+ years with a valid identity card, and there is no upper age limit for entry to the program.
- People who are wheelchair-bound can easily access this place, as this place is ADA-compliant.
- Book your tickets wisely as each and every sale of the ticket is final, which means once the ticket is sold no changes, modifications or refunds can be processed.
- There is no combo ticket offer, every visitor has to buy a single ticket costing a fever exclusive price of 30$, but, there is a special discount imposed on tickets for students, senior citizens, and people with disabilities with wheelchairs.
The minimum amount to acquire the Feverup exclusive tickets is worth 30$. Students and senior citizens can access a discount upon showing ID cards.
People with movement disabilities using wheelchairs are also entitled to benefits.
6. Witness the 20th Century American Contemporary Art in NYC Today
- What – Ilana Savdie’s Radical Contractions Exhibition at Whitney Museum Of American Art in NYC.
- When – Available on various datess.
- Where – Located at 99 Gansevoort Street, New York.
- Time – Varied time schedules.
- Tickets – Grab your tickets from the Feverup website before they sell out.
Snehareema is an avid researcher and a writer, who loves to read and learn about random facts, with all the correct sources, from her heart. When not indulging in either her academics or work, she daydreams of being a Novelist.
Meanwhile, she is turning her interest in researching into something that people can get help from. She is a writer for Icy Tales and writes about all the traveling ideas, places, and different cultures. Also, she has a hold on the latest news, general lifestyle, a healthy recipe, or any adventurous outdoor tour in the USA and shares it with you through her articles