Table of Contents Show
If you have a sweet tooth, want to spice up your Instagram photos, or just looking to gather lovely memories, then the Museum of Ice Cream is a must-visit place, which is located at 558 Broadway, New York, 10012 and open from Monday through Sunday on multiple dates and various time slots.
All ages are welcome here. Although there is free entry for kids under three. The ticket price is $49 per person. You can buy tickets on Fever Up.
Moreover, various time slots are available; you can select them during ticket purchases. We advise you to visit this well-known attraction on weekdays to avoid crowds.
1. About the Ice Cream Museum
Your senses will be fired up, and the child in you will be delighted by the Museum of ice cream in New York.
Enjoy as many frozen treats and cake shots as your heart desires.
Moreover, you can enjoy them in numerous shapes and sizes, play in the most vivid sprinkle pool in the world, flow down NCC’s highest interior slide, and take as many photos as you like.
Additionally, you have an excellent opportunity to discover ice cream and its history in 13 multiple sensory constructions.
2. Points to Consider Before Visiting
- Everyone of any age is welcome at this Museum of Ice Cream. You are allowed to invite your friends and family to experience this magical museum in New York.
- Bring your photographic equipment with you because the technicolor rooms within the museum make fantastic Instagram photo backgrounds.
- You can also purchase vegan and dairy-free ice creams, but you have to preselect them while booking tickets.
- Feel free to bring kids and grandparents because this museum is pram- and wheelchair-accessible.
3. How Can You Reach There?
This museum of ice cream is situated on Broadway in Mahattan’s Soho District, New York.
There are various transit options available to get there.
You can get to the museum from anywhere in the city by bus, taxi, or subway, although if you are arriving in your car, you must make an hourly parking payment.
4. Things you Should Definitely not Miss
4.1. Taste Every Delectable Flavor
This museum of ice cream offers numerous exotic and appealing flavors, such as raspberry sorbet, apple pie soft serve, juicy trio mango, vegan pink coconut, and many more.
Getting a ticket is all you need if you want to experience this fast-paced journey through delicious sweets.
4.2. A Playground
Yes, you read it right; there is a vibrant area in the museum of ice cream that is filled with games and toys.
Moreover, you can burn off all the calories you gained after eating the ice creams. Thus, this is the ideal location for you as well as the kids.
Besides this, you can go swimming in a sprinkler pool.
It is a huge pool filled with enormous rubber sprinkles. Kids and adults can both jump into this sea of sprinkles.
4.3. A Gift Store
In this museum of ice cream, you may pick up treats in the gift shop or indulge in additional servings of ice cream.
Moreover, this gift shop also sells sprinkle hats, vibrant llamas, and other ice cream-related items.
5. Book Your Tickets Now
Although children under the age of 3 are admitted free of charge. However, a ticket for an adult costs $49.
- What: Museum of Ice Cream in New York.
- When: Mondays-Sundays (multiple dates available).
- Where: 558 Broadway in New York, 10012 United States.
- Time: Various time slots are available.
- Tickets: Buy tickets on Fever Up.