Enjoy a 2-hour mind-boggling magic show in Nashville, Beyond Smoke & Mirrors by Johnny Beyond, Ella Kazaam, and Debra Kadabra at the Palace Theatre in Gallatin, from 01:00 pm on numerous available dates.
Enjoy a theatrical heroic tale that includes magic and much more fun stuff. Experience the magical show with your full family including little kids as well as with your friends.
Get ready for an amazing audience interaction with the magicians and later an opportunity to opt for kids’ comic books.
1. The Venue
The venue for this theatrical magic show is the Palace Theatre located at 146 North Water Avenue in Gallatin, 37066-2834.
2. What to Expect?
Arrive a bit early to explore the hosting building. The event is hosted in one of the last theatre palaces in America which means the building itself is a must-visit place for visitors.
This theatre boasts a seating capacity of 200 which makes it much more fun for any matinee show. In this event, you will not only just see the magic but you will also be able to explore the Palace Theatre at the Gallatin downtown.
After exploring the Palace Theatre, you can directly join the Beyond Smoke & Mirrors magic show. This is not just a regular magic show rather it possesses a lot of twists.
The whole show is an entertaining package as it includes so many fun episodes such as mind-boggling magic tricks that will be displayed through some serious storytelling.
The storytelling includes an adventurous tale of a hero, who aspires to be a magician.
The whole story is based upon the hero’s incredible journey that includes fun, drama, adventure, and lots of magic tricks and his struggling story of finally becoming a magician.
Along with a hero’s story, there are some more fun theatrical storytelling and magic tricks that keep all ages entertained throughout the show.
Not only that, unlike other magic shows, the three magic masters will lead the show namely Johnny Beyond, Ella Kazaam, and Debra Kadabra, which means single ticket= triple fun.
The best part about the magic show is that it is an interactive show that includes the audience’s presence in those magic tricks, so who knows you could be the one.
3. Things to Know about the Beyond Smoke & Mirrors Magic Show
- The Beyond Smoke & Mirrors Magic Show all accepts all guests irrespective of any age restriction.
- There are two ticket options available for teenagers and adults, but children under the age of 12 will require no ticket because entry is absolutely free as long as they have a paid guardian with them.
The magic show accepts one ticket for one admission only.
There are two different kinds of tickets available for adults and children. The tickets for adults cost around 15 $ only, whereas kids’ tickets cost 10 $ only.
Grab your Feverup exclusive tickets here.
5. Magic, Fun, and Adventure Awaits at Nashville’s Beyond Smoke and Mirrors Magic Show
- What – Beyond Smoke & Mirrors Magic Show.
- When – There are numerous dates available from September through December.
- Where – The Palace Theatre, located at Gallatin’s 146 North Water Avenue.
- Time – 01:00 p.m.
- Ticket – Buy your tickets for the Beyond Smoke & Mirrors magic show instantly from the Feverup website now.