Get your hands on Art of the Brick: An Exhibition of LEGO® Art – Gift Card from Fever that can be used in Raliegh at the Pleasant Valley Promenade on any available date.
Who does not know about LEGO, and does not want to play with them? Also, since there is no age issue to play with, therefore it already makes it a fun for all game.
Initially, Legos were just building block games, then people started to show their skills and later it turned into building various miniatures and statutes from those small building blocks.
1. The Venue for the Lego Exhibition
The venue for the Lego exhibition is the Pleasant Valley Promenade at 6240 Glenwood Ave in Raleigh, 27612-2620
2. The Event
Art of the Brick: An Exhibition of LEGO Art, has recently gained so much popularity that it is even included in the list of must-see exhibitions list by CNN.
This time it is Raleigh.
At this event, you will be able to see, so much about Lego, featuring 90+ Lego art and sculptures that are made out of millions of Lego.
Nathan Sawaya the popular 3d artist who draws with the help of everyday items has also contributed to this exhibition.
3. The Experience
At this event, you will be able to see and experience never seen before 3D mosaic figures made out of Lego bricks.
You will be able to witness 90 sculptures made by Nathan Sawaya such as human figures all made of Lego bricks and dinosaur figures such as a large T-Rex.
Nathan Sawaya even is able to recreate famous art pieces like Mona Lisa made by Da Vinci, and Starry Night by Van Gogh all made up of Lego.
This event is for everyone, there is no age maximum or minimum age limit. This event is about 1 hour approximately.
4. Things to Know about the Gift Cards
The LEGO® Art – Gift Card comes along with a code, and you have to send the code to the recipient so that they can redeem it to access the ticket from the Feverup app.
This code is only available for the Art of the Brick: An Exhibition of LEGO Art, event only, and you have to confirm your tickets by phone or email.
There are two types of gift cards with different facilities-
- Standard Gift Card – The standard gift card costs 29.90$ and is redeemable for anyone, whether adult, child, or senior.
- VIP Gift Card – The VIP gift card costs $49.90 which is redeemable for the exchange of a VIP ticket, which includes direct entry by skipping the waiting line to the event.
5. Buy your LEGO Art Gift Card Today on Fever
- What – Art of the Brick Gift Card.
- When – On any date that is available for the LEGO Exhibition.
- Where – Pleasant Valley Promenade located at Raleigh’s 6240 Glenwood Avenue.
- Time – Check it while redeeming the gift card.
- Tickets – Buy your gift cards exclusively from Feverup, and redeem the gift cards in the Feverup app, to get the entry.
Snehareema is an avid researcher and a writer, who loves to read and learn about random facts, with all the correct sources, from her heart. When not indulging in either her academics or work, she daydreams of being a Novelist.
Meanwhile, she is turning her interest in researching into something that people can get help from. She is a writer for Icy Tales and writes about all the traveling ideas, places, and different cultures. Also, she has a hold on the latest news, general lifestyle, a healthy recipe, or any adventurous outdoor tour in the USA and shares it with you through her articles