It’s hard to get out of the grief of a breakup. After five or six months we get ourselves back to reality and contentment. No sooner do we begin to enjoy our lives again than our ex-enters our life again. He or she makes several attempts win back our friendship and ultimately admit his or her desire to have you back in his or her life. It is the toughest and important decision of your life. Can you trust him or her the way you used to when you were in a relationship with that person?
The following are a few signs that prove that your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend wants you back in his or her life:
- If your ex-wants to be back in a relationship with you, then that person will always agree to all your statements, actions, decisions, etc. They will try to show that you are always right, even if they know you are wrong on your part.
- Your ex knows that if he or she will ask you about your present life and your recent activities or state, you’ll feel odd and suspect him or her. So they always prefer to inquire about your life and daily activities from a friend who is close to both of you.
- When people can’t speak out certain things before a person they know might not accept those words from his or her mouth, they simply give indications by the help of their eyes. Their eyes clearly depict their in-depth feelings. So if your ex wants you back, he or she will definitely have a strong eye contact with you.
- Your ex might have broken up with you, yet they never forget your likes and dislikes. They always try to catch your attention wherever and whenever possible. They do things that you are fond of to highlight their still existing love for you.
- Lastly, they’ll always say that they gave you a call or texted you by mistake. They know that you won’t refuse to reply to their texts or calls, and so, they try to communicate with you indirectly.