Here are some powerful positive affirmations for women that will help them live their best lives!
Nobody can ever understand the complexity of being a woman. Every time women try hard to fulfil other people’s expectations, play small, fit into beauty norms, and avoid confrontation due to the lack of self-esteem.
All of these events unknowingly push them into negative self-talk, causing them to impose self-perceived limitations and deny all of the beautiful things that life has to offer.
Do you also feel the same? No worries, we have got you covered!
Here is a complete guide that contains positive affirmations for women, which tells you how you can address these adverse events, welcome positive energy, and powerfully attract a happy life for yourself by using positive affirmations. So, let’s get started!
What are Positive Affirmations
Positive Affirmations are statements that are written or repeated in the present tense. These daily affirmations help us substitute our fears, insecurities, and self-sabotaging thoughts with a positive attitude, renewed confidence, and a clearer vision.
Daily affirmations involve affirming and repeating a phrase or a statement multiple times until it empowers us to take action and get deeply engrained in our subconscious.
These are some examples of positive affirmations for women.
What is the Correct Way to Phrase Daily Affirmations
You have to affirm it. You can phrase positive affirmations by following these simple steps:
Make sure to use present tense while phrasing your claim.
As they are “positive affirmations,” the phrase should not contain negative words like ‘not.’ E.g., replace “I am not going to give up” with “I have the power to endure.”
Daily affirmations should always include words like abundance, happiness, gratefulness in your claims because when you show the universe that you’re happy and content in life, it endows you with even more positivity. I also have mentioned positive affirmations for women below.
Repetition is the key to turning these positive affirmations into reality. Ideally, you must repeat or write these affirmations 5-10 times daily. Your subconscious is most active at night right before you sleep, so repeat them for 5 minutes before you sleep.
Try to feel the joy of achieving what you desire and put feelings into play. While repeating these affirmations, think about the emotions from within. For example, if you affirm that “I am beautiful and I have an amazing body,” then while repeating it, these positive affirmations feel the joy of having a beautiful body.
What Happens When you Repeat Positive Affirmations Daily
Just like when you feel nauseous, you tell your brain repeatedly, “I might vomit,” and eventually you do! So this is how, through repetition, you bring things to life.
Affirmations, too, must be repeated several times to produce the desired outcome. Repetition shapes your thoughts and pushes your brain to take positive action. Repetition of affirmations strengthens your belief and turns your ideas into reality.
I write my affirmations in my diary just before going to bed. “I’m so happy and grateful that now when I wake up,” I usually write and feel it as to be true. When you emotionally accept something true, it digs deep into your beliefs and shapes your reality.
Here are some positive affirmations for women that will bring them to get closer to their best selves!
Positive Affirmations for Women to Start Their Day With!
Here are some of my favorite morning affirmations which will help you feel empowered and will reinforce positivity:
- I radiate positive energy and vitality from within.
- I have the grit to bring about a positive change in the world.
- With each passing day, I choose happiness to overpower my past pain.
- I emit positivity and radiance.
- I strive for betterment.
- More money is flowing into my bank account.
- I focus on filling my inner self with joy.
- Strong women don’t let external forces affect them.
- Women are endowed with loyalty and compassion.
- I possess solid willpower.
- I am teaching new positive qualities to make my life better.
- Women are an asset to the family.
- The world acknowledges my unique abilities.
- I have the tremendous gift of bringing about positive changes.
- I am the source of joy for all my family members.
- Women are beautiful and honored gifts of gods.
- I will handle problems with a positive attitude today.
- I’m the epitome of confidence.
- I have the power to acknowledge my strengths and live my best life.
- I allow my inner goddess to enhance my life experiences.
- Women have the power to shape their own decisions.
- I’m have conquered my past pain. It does not affect me anymore.
- I strive to bring about a positive change in the world.
- The only person who can bring contentment into my life is me.
- I openly welcome all the fantastic things that will be coming my way.
- I contribute to making this world a happy and a better place.
- So, here are some positive affirmations for women to start their day with.
Positive Affirmations for Women to Use at their Workplace
Here are some positive, daily affirmations for women which can be used to enhance their conviction at their workplace:
- I have a sense of renewed confidence, and I will grab all the infinite possibilities today.
- A promising and bright future lies ahead of me.
- Women are powerful and capable.
- I’m deserving of leading the project.
- I am an independent woman and empower other women around me.
- I possess the potential and capability to become the best person in my workplace.
- I am a source of inspiration for all the other women in my society.
- Repeating these positive affirmations makes me feel empowered.
- Women carry out their tasks with exude confidence.
- I deserve all the respect that is given to me.
- I take a substantial stand to protect all the women’s rights at my workplace.
- I am undergoing consistent progress at my workplace.
- Every day has the potential to become a fantastic day.
- I possess the power to inspire people around me.
- I embrace failures.
- Endless opportunities surround me.
- Women bring positive energy, radiance and vibrance to this world.
- At work, I assist women in bringing out their best selves.
- Some more positive affirmations for women:
- I love working hard and bringing out phenomenal results for my company.
- Women are the most capable and resilient asset of this world.
- I start and end my day with positive affirmations; they fill me with joy and happiness.
- These positive affirmations possess the force to influence my desires today.
- I am constantly amazed by my strengths and abilities.
- I permit myself to release love, vibrance and positive energy into the world today.
- I speak what I stand for, even if it makes people uncomfortable.
- I seize opportunities and try to grow in every possible way.
- I encourage and inspire other women to become productive.
So, here are some positive affirmations for women to bring about success at the workplace.
Positive Affirmations for Women to Bring About Happiness From Within
These positive affirmations are capable of carrying more happiness and joy in a woman’s life:
- I’m ready to fight any challenge that comes my way.
- I am full of joy and happiness.
- Everything is working out good for me.
- I don’t compare myself with other people.
- Abundance and positivity flow into life.
- I do not get influenced by others’ opinions; I am free.
- I deserve all the happiness that the universe has in store for me.
- Women selflessly contribute to the well-being and happiness of their families.
- These daily affirmations strengthen and reinforce a sense of joy within me.
- I acknowledge the power of positive affirmations in my life.
- I attract positive people in my life.
- Women are not underrated; they’re an asset.
- I’m loved, heard and protected by the universe.
- I am grateful for my supportive family members.
- I am happy and thankful to the universe for giving me a growth mindset.
- I know how to deal with failure.
- I am the harbinger of joy and cheerfulness in my family.
- I take pleasure in taking care of myself and my family.
- I love living this beautiful life that God has granted me.
- I strive every day to make this world a happy place.
- I allow these positive affirmations to give me a higher sense of self-esteem.
- I empower women through my words and action.
- So, here are some positive affirmations for women to bring about happiness from within.
Daily Affirmations to Achieve Your Goals
These positive affirmations will bring you closer to your goals:
- Only I can determine a new course of action towards my goals.
- I am focused on attaining results and making things happen for myself.
- I have prioritized taking motivated action and becoming a better version of myself.
- I have the power to come out of my comfort zone.
- Women can shape their reality.
- I am not jealous of others’ success; instead, I draw their inspiration.
- I take concrete actions and determine my destiny.
- I accept my body as it is.
- No one has the power to push me towards self-doubt.
- I enjoy learning new things and nourishing myself with beautiful life experiences.
- I constantly challenge myself to grow through positive and negative events and take inspired and motivated action.
- I deserve every achievement that I’ve accomplished for myself in this life.
- I always take responsibility for my actions.
- Women possess the discipline to end what they started.
- I am committed to make consistent progress towards my goals and aspirations.
- I am so grateful to live in a world of infinite possibilities.
So, here are some positive affirmations for women to achieve their goals.
Daily Affirmations for Self-Love
Here are some of my favorite positive affirmations for women which helped me cultivate self-love in my life:
- I am comfortable in my skin.
- I built a perfect love life for myself.
- I never compare myself to other women because I am unique in my way.
- I consciously work towards my well being.
- I endeavor to become my best self.
- I readily accept compliments and give them back.
- I commit to self-care daily.
- I love taking care of my body.
- Women are deserved to be treated well.
- I have committed myself to take out at least 1 hour for myself every day.
- People seek knowledge, wisdom and compassion from me.
- I allow myself to love every bit of my divine female body.
- I practice self-care to protect and nourish my unique female body.
- Nobody has the power to make me question my self-worth.
- I respect the fact that my body requires healing now and then, and I must give it the love and affection it deserves to live a life full of contentment.
So, here are some positive affirmations for women to induce self-care in their routine.
Positive Affirmations for Women that Instils Faith
- My faith is more vital than all my worries.
- God has a perfect plan for me.
- I live my life with faith and dedication.
- Faith is the key to success and not giving up.
- Strong women have faith in their potential.
- I have all things under my control.
- Divine forces are constantly working in my favor.
- I hold onto faith in every circumstance.
- My faith remains strong, even in the toughest of situations.
- Whatever happens to me happens for a reason.
- I always commit myself to devotion and conviction.
- I am cherished and loved by God.
- I always keep faith in my heart.
- My inner-being is at peace.
- I detach myself from anything that no longer serves me.
- My beliefs and faith are powerful.
- Strong faith is the key to my lasting happiness.
- I believe in the superior forces that are constantly working for me.
- My prayers are powerful, and they bear excellent results.
- So, here are some positive affirmations for women to bring about faith.
- Body positivity positive affirmations for women
- I have a beautiful and fit body.
- Every inch of my body is filled with positivity and vibrance
- I am grateful for this divine body.
- My body is worthy of all the love and care.
- I am beautiful inside out.
- I am so grateful for my body, as it allows me to experience all the beautiful things in life.
- I love myself just the way I am.
- Every inch of my body is filled with love and compassion.
- I treat my body with utmost care.
- My body is strong, and it has the power to fight all the diseases.
- I embrace my body just the way it is.
So, here are some positive affirmations for women to bring about body positivity.
Money and Abundance Positive Affirmations for Women
- I am capable of earning money on my own.
- Money flows in abundance in my bank account.
- I have the power to be financially free.
- I am endowed with an ample amount of wealth.
- I am deserving of all the riches that are coming my way.
- My business is getting better and more profitable with every passing day.
- My money goals will come to fruition this year.
- I am going to get an appraisal in the next month.
- I am grateful for all the money and wealth I have acquired.
- I live a financially abundant life.
- Here are some more positive affirmations for women:
- I deserve to be well paid for my skills and abilities.
- I am open to more money flowing into my bank account.
- I can afford anything I desire to buy.
- I have a lot of money and abundance coming in from different sources.
- I have a perfect plan to manage my finances.
- I have a very successful business.
So, here are some positive affirmations for women to attract money and abundance.
Daily Use Affirmations For Women
- I am confident.
- I am beautiful.
- I am filled with love and compassion.
- I bring out the best side of everyone.
- I am filled with positivity and vibrance.
- I positively influence all the women around me.
- I choose happiness for myself.
- I never compromise my self-worth for others.
- I radiate happiness and vitality.
- I draw inspiration from every source that is available to me.
- I’m strong enough to overpower all my fears and earn the victory for myself.
- I am a winner.
- I have become successful in all my ventures.
- I have the power to change failures into learnings.
- I have the power to change setbacks into comebacks.
- I love my life.
- I equip myself with everything.
- I fit into every situation beautifully.
- I am welcome to learn new things and grow more than ever.
- I am very grateful for all the people in my life.
- I am the in charge of all my emotions.
- I am an asset to my country.
- I consciously contribute to the increasing productivity of my country.
- I am very focused on my goals.
- Natural forces govern my actions.
So, these were some positive affirmations for women, which will surely help them to grow and glow more than ever!
What Effect do Positive Affirmations for Women Bear
These positive affirmations possess the power to immediately uplift a person’s mood, help them feel fulfilled, and strive to become their best self. These positive affirmations for women can put their thoughts into action and create reality.
These positive affirmations for women help us become confident charged, fill us with renewed conviction, and help us to explore our true potential to bring out our best selves.
To read more articles like this, click here.