Starbucks secret menu drinks are a top-notch topic on Instagram Reels and TikTok. Almost every person who adores sipping hot chocolate with a mocha drizzle or a passion iced tea is intrigued by the Starbucks secret menu!
If you, unfortunately, missed the Halloween special drinks at the Starbucks, no worries! You can still enjoy the decadent combinations that are perfect for sweater weather.
And if you are still reminiscing over the Halloween drinks from Starbucks, let me share with you some of the Starbucks secret drinks to make your mouth drip right away! Before we head on to the Starbucks secret menu drinks, let’s discuss a little bit more on the beauty of flavors in Starbucks.
What is it that makes a normal vanilla bean frappuccino so enchanting? What’s the difference between pink drink and purple drink?
Why does a chocolate sauce topping enhance the sweetness of an apple-pie frappuccino than a mocha sauce? How many pumps of vanilla syrup do you need to make your chocolate frappuccino even tastier?
I am going to answer all of your doubts regarding Starbucks. Head on to the contents section to read a topic that suits your need.
What makes the Starbucks secret menu unforgettable?
So, let’s get to the point straight, what is Starbucks’ secret? Do they have any mesmerizing ingredients? Or do they have stunning cooks? You might be wondering why you can’t get the taste offered by Starbucks anywhere else?
The answer to this question isn’t anything intricate or grueling. The truth is the staff working at Starbucks know very well how to play with different flavors to generate something breathtaking.
A single alteration in the proportion of any constituent leads to a different combination of drinks.
Be it a whipped cream blended pink drink with raspberry syrup or an iced green latte with coconut milk, no cane sugar, two pumps of chai syrup, and vanilla whipped cream. Every element is mixed in impeccably to generate a relishing cup of sweetness.
While ordering your drink, you should be aware of the way you can play with your tastes because a plain vanilla bean crème Frappuccino with cinnamon dolce syrup won’t fetch you anything exquisite.
But, at the same time, a venti mango dragonfruit lemonade with pineapple ginger syrup would fetch you a combination of sweet, sour, and spicy altogether.
Top 15 Starbucks secret menu drinks to try this winter!
Okay, since the most beautiful time of the year has started already. Let me share with you some of the Starbucks secret menu drinks and their recipes to try this Christmas. To begin with, let’s start with Christmas cookie Frappuccino!
1. Christmas Cookie Frappuccino
To order this frappe, you’ll need to order your drink in the following manner:
- A vanilla bean crème Frappuccino
- 2 pumps of peppermint syrup
- 2 pumps of toffee nut syrup
(Optional: top with caramel drizzle, caramel syrup, and raw sugar)
Can’t get enough of cookie Frappuccino? Check out more fun recipes here.
2. Candy Cane Frappuccino
Who says candy canes are meant only for decorating your Christmas tree when you can have a creamy Frappuccino out of them?! Unlike others, this Starbucks secret menu recipe is worth giving a shot this winter. What to order?
- Vanilla bean Frappuccino
- 2 pumps of peppermint syrup
- Extra cream with caramel drizzle
(Optional: top with whipped cream and peach syrup for aesthetics)
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappuccino
Winters demand hot and spicy flavors and a frappe similar to a Grande mocha Frappuccino. This cinnamon toast crunch Frappuccino does the same for you. So, how do you order this crunchy frappe?
Ask for a white chocolate mocha Frappuccino
- 1 pump cinnamon dolce syrup
- 1 pump hazelnut syrup
- Cinnamon dolce powder
(Optional: White mocha sauce, cinnamon dolce sprinkles, and cinnamon powder)
Check out the first impressions of customers on the Starbucks Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappuccino.
4. White Chocolate Cinnamon Chai Latte
Follow the steps mentioned below to order this soothing yet compelling drink from the Starbucks secret menu drinks.
- Start with a chai latte base.
- Followed by 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- 2 pumps of white chocolate syrup.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and cinnamon dolce.
5. Gingerbread Chai Latte
Talk about Christmas, and one can never forget gingerbreads, can you? Well, this alluring gingerbread chai latte is here to uplift your taste buds to newer dimensions of flavor. Hang on to know how to order this latte!
- Ask for a chai latte
- Followed by 2 pumps of gingerbread syrup.
- Top with whipped cream and classic syrup.
6. Candy Cane Cold Brew
Christmas is around the corner, and we cannot get over candy canes so quickly! Check out this astonishing cream cold brew in the Starbucks secret menu drinks.
- Start by ordering a venti sweet cream cold foam cold brew (no vanilla).
- Then go ahead with four pumps of white mocha syrup and two pumps of peppermint syrup.
- Top with whipped cream and more peppermint syrup.
- Finally, you can ask for some sprinkles to change the aesthetics of your drink.
7. Sugar Cookie Hot Cocoa
If you haven’t tried this one yet, you are missing some seriously decadent drinks on the Starbucks secret menu drinks!
Don’t confuse a normal hot chocolate with this drink, though. The two are profoundly different, and this one tastes heavenly!
- Order a hot white chocolate mocha Frappuccino.
- Add one pump tall, 1.5 pump Grande, and two pumps venti tall hazelnut syrup.
- Then ask for one pump tall and two pumps of venti vanilla syrup.
- Finish it off by asking to top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, some raw sugar, and caramel brulee toppings.
8. Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato
If you are done with trying all the Frappuccino stuff, it is time you head for appetizing macchiatos! This scrumptious drink perfectly balances the flavors of vanilla syrup, brewed coffee, and soy milk altogether.
To get this Starbucks secret soy milk drink, order the following.
- 2 pumps of vanilla syrup.
- 1 pump soy milk.
- 2 pumps of brewed coffee and caramel sauce each.
(Optional: Top it off with whipped cream and toffee nut syrup and add vanilla bean powder for extra-strong flavor.)
9. Strawberry Shortcake Frappuccino
To get this flavorsome strawberry puree Frappuccino, all you need to do is order this Starbucks secret recipe in the same sequence given right below:
- Start with strawberry puree.
- Followed by a Grande strawberry crème Frappuccino.
- Then ask for 2 pumps of white mocha sauce and vanilla syrup each.
- Top it with some strawberry inclusions and raspberry syrup to get that pink glow!
(Optional: Ask for extra strawberry puree at the bottom along with graham crackers.)
10. Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino
Next up on this list for Starbucks secret menu drinks is the blackberry cobbler frappuccino. However, this drink is fit for all seasons. So, you can order this appetizer almost everywhere around the year. The order is pretty simple as well.
- You can ask for a Grande vanilla bean Frappuccino.
- And then sum it up with one pump of white mocha sauce and blackberries.
- A mocha drizzle will get you an even flavorful drink.
11. The Reindeer Drink
Let me give you the recipe for this sweet and dainty drink on the Starbucks secret menu drinks list, the reindeer drink! To get this one, you need to order the following things:
- Get a pump of iced white mocha.
- A pump of white chocolate mocha sauce.
- Finish it with sweet cream and two mocha syrup and peppermint syrup pumps.
- Top it with whipped cream and pumps of vanilla syrup for extra zest.
12. Raspberry Caramel Macchiato
If you are tired of trying chocolates, espressos, strawberries, and other flavors from Starbucks, then this raspberry caramel macchiato on the Starbucks secret menu drinks is a lifesaver for you! To order one, you need to ask for:
- A Grande iced caramel macchiato.
- Followed by some pumps of raspberry syrup to get a rich flavor.
- The final raspberry syrup addition is crucial for this drink to work its best for you.
(Optional: You can anytime ask for a topping of whipped cream with more raspberry syrup and a caramel drizzle.)
13. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
You are missing some great deal of juicy drink on the Starbucks secret menu this fall if you haven’t tried the pumpkin spice Frappuccino yet! Things you can include in your order are:
- A pumpkin spice frappe.
- 1 pump of pumpkin spice syrup.
- 1 pump of white mocha syrup.
- Top it with caramel syrup and mocha drizzle.
14. Butterbeer Frappuccino
Are you craving some bolder ways to amplify your taste buds? Well, a butterbeer Frappuccino might be of some help to you! Here’s how you can order one for yourself:
Place an order for Grande Caramel Frappuccino. Now, you might be wondering what the need for a Caramel Frappuccino in this combination is? But, trust me, this one works way better than any other frappe you might be wanting to try.
- Then go ahead and ask for two pumps of caramel syrup.
- Follow it up with two pumps of toffee nut syrup.
- To adjust the extreme sweetness of these syrups, you are going to ask for a pump of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Top it with whipped cream, mocha syrup, and some mocha drizzle.
(Note: You can opt for caramel drizzle as well.)
15. Santa Claus Frappuccino
Since we are talking about Starbucks’ secret menu drinks, we cannot skip the most alluring one out there! As if we weren’t already obsessed enough with Santa Claus, we now have a drink inspired by Santa Claus as well! To get this extravagant drink, order the following:
- One shot of vanilla bean Frappuccino.
- One pump of strawberry puree.
- Top it with whipped cream and red sprinkles.
How to get the most of your Starbucks visit?
Starbucks isn’t a place to visit merely in winter. You can visit this cafeteria almost any time of the year. If you wish to try some other Starbucks secret menu recipes which are perfect for any season, check out these incomprehensible mentions!
1. Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
Chocolates are the sweetest dessert on this planet. And a double chocolate chip Frappuccino is pure bliss. Here’s how you can get the most of your chocolate chip frappe.
Order a cup of java chip Frappuccino with a pump of toffee nut syrup and pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup each. Top it with chocolate whipped cream, java chips, funnel cake syrup, and sprinkle some vanilla bean powder.
(Note: Don’t add coffee Frappuccino to this one, or else the flavors get worse. Also, if you wish for an extra sweet taste, you can go ahead with a pump of chestnut praline syrup.)
2. Pink Drink
The pink drink from Starbucks is the most famous recipe among the customers. And if you are one of those customers who are mesmerized by this drink, here’s how you can order this one! Check out the reactions of customers to this alluring pink drink.
- Start with 2 pumps of Grande strawberry crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for some strawberry ACAI refreshers.
- Then blend with coconut milk and top it with strawberry chunks.
3. Rainbow Sorbet Frappuccino
Though the name of this recipe might be rainbow sorbet Frappuccino, be prepared to get more pastel shades of pink or peach in your cup. Here’s how to order your cup of rainbow sorbet Frappuccino.
- To get this drink, you need to order a crème Frappuccino but ask for one made with oranges.
- Then go for 2 pumps of peach syrup and raspberry syrup each.
- Top it with vanilla bean powder, and you are done.
4. Banana Split Frappuccino
Tired of consuming the same old banana milkshakes? Try this banana split Frappuccino from the Starbucks secret menu drinks instead.
- Order a strawberry cream Frappuccino along with vanilla bean powder.
- Top it with whipped cream, java chips, freshly chopped banana, and mocha drizzle.
- Apart from these recipes, you can try others like green tea Frappuccino, purple drink, cinnamon dolce crème Frappuccino, and many more.
How to recreate the Starbucks recipes at home?
Unfortunately, if you are at the end of the month and don’t wish to spend extra cents on Starbucks secret menu drinks, then don’t bother. You can spend some time brewing a nice coffee or other Starbucks secret recipes at home.
Don’t worry; you don’t need expensive stuff to recreate Starbucks’ secret menu drinks at home. If you have some dairy products like coconut milk, soy milk, whipped cream, ice creams, and some flavoring agents along with chunks of ice, you are good to go! Click on this video to get recipes for 6 Starbucks secret menu drinks right now!
You can easily recreate some of the famous Starbucks secret menu drinks like Oreo frappe, green tea Frappuccino, Grande dragonfruit Frappuccino, and many more. Also, if you love the Starbucks secret menu drinks, then you might as well want to know more about Americano.
The whole story short is quite simple if you know the exact recipe of a drink, you can savor it anytime. I bet you all want to relish all of these Starbucks secret menu drinks because they are too good to be true! This winter, give yourselves a mouthwatering break!
Also, the list for Starbucks secret menu drinks doesn’t stop at these 15 drinks! There’s so much more to this brand. Every season you get brand new varieties to satisfy your cravings for caffeine.
At the same time, one must not forget to try and create these recipes at home as well. The results won’t be the same, but you can still relish the joys of recreating one.
Usually, Starbucks doesn’t release the recipes of the Starbucks secret menu drinks but, it is worth the shot to try and make them.
You can try the Starbucks secret menu drinks recipes shared above or even recreate your personalized ones! Don’t let the chef in you sit quietly. Get those mixers and blenders and create your cups of magic and love this fall!