Because when you develop self-confidence, it is the first step to boosting your self-esteem.
If you’re looking for some motivation to start being satisfied with yourself, these confidence quotes are ideal!
#1. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – E.E. cummings
#2. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities. Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. But with self-confidence you can succeed. A sense of inferiority and inadequacy interferes with the attainment of your hopes, but self-confidence leads to self-realization and successful achievement.” – Norman Vincent Peale
#3. “Self confidence is the memory of success.” – David Storey
#4. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
#5. “One should love oneself enough not to love oneself too much.”
– Marty Rubin
#6. ”Having the mental edge is about being able to think just enough to be mindful but not so much that your mind’s full.” – Seth M. Quealy
#7. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
– Helen Keller
#8. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
#9. Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. – William Ellery Channing
#10. “Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.”
– Roy T. Bennett
11. “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” – Ayn Rand
12. “Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” – Michelle Obama
13. “Your confidence kills your fears when they appear. Your competence makes them not to appear at all. Be bold; do it.”
– Israelmore Ayivor
14. “Don’t believe in anyone other than yourself – every other will start believing in you.”
– Amit Abraham
15. “Be your authentic self! Who you truly are; not who you learned to be.” – Deborah Day
These were the 15 best self-confidence quotes to help you overcome any challenge.
If you like these quotes, you’ll love our collection of self-worth quotes.
Let’s take a look at some of the quotes shared by successful people
- “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” – Blake Lively
- “It is all right to make mistakes; nothing is perfect because, with perfection, we would not exist.” – Stephen Hawking
- “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.”- Steve Jobs
- “Change is the only constant in life. One’s ability to adapt to those changes will determine your success in life.”- Benjamin Franklin
- “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.”- Walt Disney
- “Take the stones people throw at you. And use them to build a monument.”- Ratan Tata
- “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Don’t worry when you are not recognized but strive to be worthy of recognition.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama
- “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” – Mahatama Gandhi
- “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
- “Confidence is the most important single factor in this game, and no matter how great your natural talent, there is only one way to obtain and sustain it: work.” – Jack Nicklaus
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
Confidence quotes about things happening with a reason to it!
“Remember, life happens for us, not to us.”
At times we suffer in life not from our fault but impacts of wrongful acts committed by people; there’s a reason why those things happen to you. In our life, everything happens for a reason. It is the only reason for time to exist so that everything doesn’t happen at once.
What will it do? It gets you ready for the future.
- “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.”
– Mandy Hale
- “Remember that everything that is happening around you, good or bad, is in some way conspiring to help you.”
– Debasish Mridha
- “Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it serves you.” – Tony Robbins
- “When life brings you full circle, pay attention. There’s a lesson there.” – Mandy Hale
- “There will be times when doors close. Accept it. That chapter ended for a reason and in due time you will understand why.” – Germany Kent
- “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
- “We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am.” – Thomas Keller
- “Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” – Mattie Stepanek
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “Success is not a miracle. Nor is it a matter of luck. Everything happens for a reason, good or bad, positive or negative.” – Brian Tracy
- “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
- “God lets everything happen for a reason. It’s all a learning process, and you have to go from one level to another.” – Mike Tyson
- “Thank life for happening, Thank every twist and turn, There is a reason for every single thing, there is a reason for every worry and concern.” – Dante Jannicelli
- “When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” – Joel Osteen
- “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.” – Albert Schweitzer
Following quotes will make you conquer fear, how to overcome fear and make you resilient!
- “Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
- “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it” – Lou Holtz.
- “Don’t take anything for granted. If you don’t believe in yourself, nobody else will. Have a little more confidence.” – Cathy Moriarty
- “Self-belief is not self-centred. We can only fight effectively for others if we already believe in ourselves.” – Carla H. Krueger.
- “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. Success is not final, and failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill.
- “If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.”— Vincent van Gogh.
- “You have no control over other people’s taste, so focus on staying true to your own.” – Tim Gunn.
- “Self-doubt kills more dreams than fear itself will ever do in its lifetime.” – Samuel Zulu.
- “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.”– Jim Morrison.
- “The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and worthy of your approval.”- Denis Waitley.
- “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee.
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your myth.” – Rumi
- “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.”– Elizabeth Kenny
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When you accept yourself, the whole world accepts you.” – Lao Tzu
- “Form follows function, as the architects say. With words and pictures, you can do just about anything.” – Bill Watterson
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Noble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are and who you have always been. And understanding it can change your life because this knowledge carries a confidence that cannot be duplicated any other way.” – Sheri L. Drew
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
You have the power to understand the thought of any event life throws at you. Always wear the armour of ultimate confidence and be fearless!
“Some things are inevitable in life and as it happens a lot more than we chose it to. But what to do in such a situation? “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. You can say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”-
- “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Laozi
- “You’ve got to expect things are going to go wrong. And we always need to prepare ourselves for handling the unexpected.” – Neil Armstrong
- “Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks in great and honourable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself.” – Cicero
- “The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.” – C.G. Jung
- “Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfilment from inside out.” – Alan Cohen
- “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Modesty is related to diffidence, diffidence is related to shyness, Shyness is a synonym for timidity, timidity is a characteristic of the meek, the meek do not inherit the Earth, they serve those who are self-confident and self-assertive.” – Dean Koontz
- “You can do amazing things when you believe.” – Gerald Way
- “I have a confidence about my life that comes from standing tall on my own two feet.” – Jane Fonda
- “Self-worth is so vital to your happiness. If you don’t feel good about yourself, it’s hard to feel good about anything else.” – Mandy Hale
- “Our greatest weakness is lack of self-confidence.” – Angela Ahrendts
- “When you forgive, you gain strength and come out a winner.” – Joyce Brothers
- “Self-confident is the courage to chase your dream.”
– Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The solution to low self-esteem is to get over yourself and get a higher purpose.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Self respect, self-worth, and self-love, all start with self. Stop looking outside of yourself for your value.” – Rob Liano
Having low self-confidence is nothing but a sign of despair and negative emotions. It can affect your life in various ways; one way to tackle such a phase is by reading confidence-boosting quotes and hearing a voice within telling you to regain confidence!
Self-confidence is the best outfit ROCK IT AND OWN IT
- “Think about all of the beauty still left around you and be happy.”- Anne Frank
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Accept who you are; and revel in it.” – Mitch Albom
- “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you.”
– Cynthia Kersey
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined.”- Henry David Thoreau
- “Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it” – Stan Smith
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained” – Marie Curie
- “Confidence and Hard work are the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you a successful person.” – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Epicurus
- “When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.” – Jason Day
- “Sometimes, if you fake confidence long enough, you’re going to be confident.” – Elle King
- “All confidence is acquired, developed. No one is born with confidence.” – David J. Schwartz
- “Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.”- Wayne W. Dyer
- “You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose.” – Lou Holtz
- “Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.” - George Washington
- “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” – Paulo Coelho
That concludes the list of confidence quotes which will fill you with motivation! These are 101 quotes that are advice from the past thousand of years. With the help of these, you can find your mood in a happy meter with fresh thoughts for your mind.
I hope you find these quotes delightful and practical as I did
If you like this, Check out: 58 Funny Best Friends Quotes – Icy Tales