If you need a reminder of how beautiful you truly are then these 30 inspiring beauty quotes will let you remember that.
Beauty isn’t limited to just physical appearance — I know you know that.
But when the world has evolved into constricting the definition of beauty into the realm of physical appearance, I know how hard it becomes to be beautiful from the inside.
Sometimes, we just need a little reminder to know what makes us beautiful, so I gathered these inspirational beauty quotes that will help you in reminding that your true beauty is the beauty that is within your heart.
These inspiring quotes about beauty will remind you about self-love, good character, loving yourself and others and being yourself.
Then let’s not waste any more time and jump into reading these Inspirational beauty quotes.
30 Inspiring Beauty Quotes
1. “You Are Beautiful When You Smile” —Anonymous
Your beauty is in the essence of your inner character when you show that beauty with a simple act of smiling. You show that your beauty isn’t just limited to how dainty your lips are, how fair your skin is, or how lustre your hairs are. But by showcasing that care, that love, that empathy, that humbleness that you carry inside of you.
You look beautiful when you smile because with that smile you might be uplifting someone in their harsh times, in their difficult circumstances.
So keep smiling because your one act of goodness is so much important and worthy
in the life of the one who is receiving.
Check out these beauty quotes.
2. “Beauty Is Not in The Face, Beauty Is A Light in The Heart” —Khalil Gibran
Your inner beauty is in no comparison to your outer beauty. As the clock is ticking, this facial beauty with time will start to fade and decay. But that humble beauty, love, and care will nourish and flourish inside you as time ticks.
So invest in that quality that is endless and continues to grow if you fill it with the elements it needs most and not jeopardize your energy and stamina into the thing that will fade one day.
Check out these 20 do good deeds that you should read.
3. “Outer Beauty Attracts, But The Inner Beauty Captivates” —Kate Angell
Once upon a time, there was a woman who was so beautiful that everyone was so jealous of her. They used to admire her and want to be as good-looking as her, but they did not know knee-deep about her character, how she would use foul language, would to lots of unkind things, was bad to her neighbours and was not someone whom you could say that “she is a beautiful woman”.
I know that there are people who are both beautiful from the inside and outside. And I know that you are one of them.
So never let your physical beauty distract you from improving your inner self and being your true self, the way you have been crafted.
I hope you are loving these inspiring beauty quotes.
4. “There Is Nothing Heavier in The Scales Than Good Character” —Prophet Muhammad
Look how essential is your good character, how it has been given the status of being heavier than anything in this world. Your beauty shines through your character and values, your dignity and morals, your teaching and humbleness.
This can only be possible if we are going to develop ourselves and know that nothing is permanent.
And whenever I get demotivated, I used to read this saying
“When you finally realize that nothing is permanent in this life, you will become more tolerant, more forgiving and less judgemental” —Mufti Menk
So profound words, as they signify the importance of knowing that nothing is going to last but your inner self. These inspirational beauty quotes are my go-to go.
5. “Be Someone Recognised, For Having A Beautiful Heart, So When You Leave, That Memory Of You Lingers” —Mufti Menk
Having a beautiful and caring heart is also a part of your beauty. So invest your time in building and constructing it into a fine home and abode. So whenever you leave a gathering, everyone will start to miss you and remember you and be inspired by you.
So be a source of gentleness and kindness that everyone wants to receive.
6. “Beauty Is The Illumination Of Your Soul ” —John O’ Donohue
It is your inner beauty that matters, not your outer physical self. It is something natural, something exquisite, something ethereal that some do not have. It illuminates your soul and showcases your real value, your real self. It defines your pure soul and helps people to recognise you in the cluster of myriad mediocre souls.
7. “Beauty Begins The Moment You Decide to Be Yourself” —Coco Chanel
Be yourself, be who you are, do things that you love to do, stay the way you are and do not pressure yourself into fitting into the shoes of others because it will definitely break you down.
Beauty begins when you accept your true self and give time to yourself, nourish yourself and build yourself.
I hope you are liking these inspiring beauty quotes.
The next quote in my inspirational beauty quotes is related to beautiful character and loving others.
8. “Give Each Other Gifts And You Will Love One Another” — Prophet Muhammad
The act of giving gifts to others instills a love connection between the giver and the receiver. How it reflects the beauty of your character, and this beautiful act urges you to be humble and loving and showcase the beauty of your values and morals.
So never think to stop spreading goodness and positivity because it defines how beautiful you truly are.
Another quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is the profound words of Prophet Muhammad.
That will tell you what exactly wealth is.
9. “The Greatest Of Wealth Is The Richness Of The Soul” —Prophet Muhammad
Your soul is your wealthy asset. It is your treasure chest; it is your diamond. If your soul is beautiful, then you don’t need any other worldly assets to define who you are. You don’t need beauty, house, or status standards but a standard of a beautiful soul.
And if you achieved this, no one can snatch this from you, because it is your quality that is present but not touched.
In a world obsessed with physical beauty, remember that the purity of the soul matters. People with such souls are more elegant and beautiful than those adorned with the finest designer wear and jewelry. Cherish such people because they are the true expression of beauty” —Mufti Menk.
He concluded the context best.
Another quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is about being yourself.
10. “Beauty Is Truth Smiles When She Beholds Her Own Face in A Perfect Mirror” —Rabindranath Tagore
You are beautiful the way you are; the texture of your lips, the color of your hair, the tone of your skin, the shade of your eyes, and the freckles on your face are beautiful just the way they are. They define you, differentiate you from others, and allow you to be who you are.
So beauty is about being yourself and accepting the way you are.
11. “Life Is Full Of Beauty, Notice It. Notice The Bumble Bee, The Small Child, And The Smiling Faces. Smell The Rain And Feel The Wind. Live Your Life To The Fullest Potential, And Fight For Your Dreams “ —Ashley Smith
Beauty is about appreciating the small things that you have, it is about living and being part of life. It’s about you being a traveler who is watching things pass around him. Beauty is to enjoy your life.
Another quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is about having a beautiful character.
12. “None Of You Truly Believes Until He Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself” —Prophet Muhammad
What profound words.
The concept of having a beautiful character is compared to having a belief. If you don’t have a beautiful character, then you don’t have the belief.
How inner beauty is more comprehensive and appreciated than outer beauty.
How it encourages us and tells us that having beautiful faces isn’t enough, it’s the beauty of the powerful soul.
13. “There Is No Beauty Better Than Intellect” —Prophet Muhammad
Having beautiful thinking is also a part of the definition of beauty. When you have beautiful intellect, you will have beautiful goals and aspirations, and you will have the positivity to think great things. And it will reflect on yourself.
14. “When Virtue And Modesty Enlighten Her Charms, The Lustre Of A Beautiful Woman Is Brighter Than The Stars Of Heaven, And The Influence Of Her Power It Is In Vain To Resist” —Akhenaton
Beauty is about having virtue and modesty. Loving the way we are created, accepting our imperfections. Yet if you cloak yourself with modesty, then you ask others to accept who you truly are.
Another beautiful quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is about inner beauty.
15. “Real Beauty Is To Be True To Oneself. That’s What Make Me Feel Good” —Laetitia Casta
When you are true to yourself. When you accept your shortcomings and imperfections. When you are not bothered about others’ impressions of you. When you don’t allow others to define you.
That is true beauty when you accept who you truly are.
The next quote is my favorite, and I love this one so much.
16. “Let The One Who Created You Be The One Who Defines You” —Prophet Muhammad
God has created you beautiful. It’s just you have to put on those glasses of appreciation, acceptance, and self-love. You are not what people define you, but you are who God defines.
You are his servant, He is your master. You are the one who asks; He is the one who gives. You are the one who laments, He is the One who gives hope.
This life is a test. It can only be won if we are patient and we strive toward goodness, spreading love and beauty.
17. ” Do Not Praise Yourself” — Ali Ibn Abi Talib
Never praise about how beautiful you are, about your beautiful deeds, your beautiful character because it’s a sign of hypocrisy. Why? Because when you start to praise yourself, the scale of improvement and doing more started to erode, and that’s how we start to become arrogant.
Beauty is not about praising oneself but being humble and kind to others and himself.
18. “Beauty Is Power And Smile Is Its Sword” —John Ray
Your inner beauty is your amazing asset; it’s your power, it’s your complex, cherish it and share it no matter what others are going to say. This is you, and you should be able to showcase who you are.
Another quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is about self-care
19. “The Soul That Sees Beauty May Sometimes Walk Alone” —Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
After showering that beautiful persona, give time to yourself, love yourself, hold yourself, and most importantly, cherish yourself. You are beautiful and never let anyone’s remark get to you.
20. “Inner Beauty Is Vital. Remember, It’s Your Character That Makes You Worthy, Not Your Appearance. After All, If A Rose Didn’t Smell As Good, It Would Be Worthless” —Mufti Menk
You are a beautiful rose in that vast garden of daisies. You are unique. You are different. Don’t let the influence of others cast upon you and lose your smell. A smell of beauty can be sniffed even from afar. So don’t let this smell vanish.
Another quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is about speaking beautiful words.
21. ” You May Be Among The Most Beautiful, But If Your Tongue Is Ugly, Your Beauty Will Never Be Enhanced. Protect Yourself From Arrogant Speech And Looking Down On Others. The Almighty Has Blessed Us Differently” —Mufti Menk
Speak a beautiful word or remain silent. Enrich your vocabulary with beautiful words. Enrich your soul with beautiful values. Enrich your heart with beautiful morals. Enrich your mind with beautiful thinking.
Because you don’t want to be a part of someone’s damnation.
22. “Let Us Live For The Beauty Of Our Own Reality” —Charles Lamb
Beauty is about being real and yourself. So be your beautiful self, and the world will definitely one day accept the way you are.
Another beautiful quote I want to share in my inspiring beauty quotes by Audrey Hepburn and I love this quote very much.
23. “The Beauty Of A Woman Is Not In A Facial Mode But The True Beauty In A Woman Is Reflected In Her Soul. It Is The Caring That She Lovingly Gives The Passion That She Shows. The Beauty Of A Woman Grows With The Passing Years” —Audrey Hepburn
Your beauty is when you show everyone love, care, sympathy, and justice. And it is a quality that grows with time and age. Improvement will increase this beauty, so give energy to its growth.
Another quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is about the quality of mercy.
24. “Those Who Are Merciful Will Be Shown Mercy By The Merciful. Be Merciful To Those On The Earth And The One Above The Heavens Will Have Mercy Upon You” —Prophet Muhammad
Isn’t it such beautiful quality? Most of the time, we don’t give importance to this quality but it is one of the cherished qualities of a beautiful heart.
Be merciful, forgive those who have wronged you, and let the Almighty take care of them.
25. “Be Humble. Beauty Is Granted By The Almighty That Can Be Taken Back Anytime” —Anonymous
Your physical beauty is a gift from The Almighty. Take care of it, cherish it but never be extreme or arrogant about it. Love it but never make it an asset to hurt anyone.
Another quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is.
26. ” If You Want To Be Truly Wealthy, Keep Your Heart In A Good State. Get Rid Of The Bad Feelings In There And Fear The Almighty’s Displeasure” —Mufti Menk
Beautify your heart with good morals and conduct. Then leave the rest in the hands of The Almighty.
27. “There Is A Reward For Kindness, To Every Living Thing” —Prophet Muhammad
Never think that your small beautiful acts are not significant. Never underestimate yourself.
Be yourself, be kind, be beautiful.
28. “A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever, Its Loveliness Increases, It Will Never Pass Into Nothingness” —John Keats
Your love will increase, and your inner beauty will never fade until you let it be. So strive to be beautiful.
29. “Do Not Let Your Difficulties Fill You With Anxiety. After All, It Is Only On The Darkest Nights That The Stars Shine More Brightly” —Ali Ibn Abi Talib
You are a star that shines upon millions of people; you are a symbol of destination, a symbol of comfort. Never let your beauty fade away.
Another quote in my inspiring beauty quotes is about world beauty standards.
30. ” We Have Become Experts In Diagnosing Other People’s Problems. We Know Everything About Everyone, Mainly Because Of Social Media. But We Tend To Pay Little Or No Attention To Ourselves. If We Did Only Focus On Improving Ourselves A Bit More, The World Would Be A Much Better Place” —Mufti Menk
In this age and time, we are bombarded to look a certain way, act a certain way, speak a certain way even feel a certain way.
But we are not appreciated for the way we truly are.
So focus on yourself and not on others.
This will ultimately make you win the race.
I hope you like the inspirational beauty quotes I shared in this blog. And would love to implement some of these beautiful quotes into your life.