Ghosts. Spirits. Demons.
The stuff of legends and of horror stories.
They find our way to us through first hand narratives and through whispering that do their rounds across our cities.
Believe them or not, it is hard to ignore them.
1. She Walks In Beauty (As told by Amrita Das)
A man who works at a cemetery tells a young woman with long ebony locks that she had better wear it tied up. When asked for an explanation, he had a story to tell.
2. The Evil In The Family (As told by Amrita Das)
3. The Pull of The Unknown(As told by Vireshwar Das)
4. The Eyes Have It (As told by Manish Mandal)
5. The Face By The Window (As told by a family friend)
6. The Rumor Of A Delhi Witch
7. The Harsh,Cold Truth (As told by Manish Mandal)
8. They Came For The Child (As told by Vireshwar Das)
9. Kolkata’s Phantom Cop
10. The Phantom Photographer
Originally posted 2016-12-21 17:21:33.