Hair fall can be pretty frustrating, are you wondering how to get rid of hair fall immediately? Hair is one of the essential parts of an individual’s appearance. It matters a lot to anybody, and the first thing that concerns a human being is how to get rid of hair immediately.
Hair fall can have a lot of reasons, and you can lay a finger on any one of the reasons. Normal breakage and hair fall are not concerning, but when you must realize on controlling the hair fall before it is too late. You are not alone; a lot of people experience hair fall. You must take care of your hair as you care about everything else. Hair fall can be pretty intimidating, and today we will have a look at how to get rid of hair fall immediately.
Before having a look at how to get rid of hair fall immediately, let us find out what causes it.
What Causes Hair Fall?
There can be many causes why you could be experiencing hair fall, so let us have a look at the most common reasons for hair fall.
- Androgenic Alopecia is a form of hair fall wherein your hair starts to fall out, beginning above both the temples. It is one of the most common patterns of hair fall in men and can happen to anyone.
- Hair fall may also be caused because of pregnancy.
- Hormonal imbalances can also be one of the reasons for hair fall in women.
- You may experience hair fall due to severe hypothyroidism that lasts for an extended period.
- Lack of proper vitamins is also one of the primary reasons why people suffer hair loss.
- One of the most common causes of hair fall is genes, also known as Hereditary-Patterned Baldness. You may suffer hair fall because your parents would have had it.
- Protein is a vital part of your diet, and if you do not consume enough protein, then you are more likely to experience hair fall.
- Sudden weight loss that causes hair fall has a term known as Telogen Effluvium. It is caused due to sudden fluctuation in Body Mass Index that causes hair follicles to be in an inactive stage.
- Many people are more likely to lose hair during their chemotherapy. Hair not only falls from your head but from all over the body.
- The majority of women suffer hair fall because of PCOS. It is a widespread hormone disorder in women that may cause the hair to be thinner, and women may experience hair fall because of the same.
- Natural hair loss can also be caused when you are getting older. It does not necessarily mean that you have an underlying disease; the hair gets thinner as you age or may fall out as you grow old.
- If you are on heavy medication, then it can also be a reason for your hair fall.
How to Get Rid of Hair Fall Immediately?
It is not impossible to find out how to get rid of hair fall immediately. You can take care of your hair and treat it well to reduce your hair from falling off.
Listing down are some of the ways on how to get rid of hair fall immediately. Let us have a look at it.
1. Reduce the Usage of Styling Tools
If you want to find a way on how to get rid of hair fall immediately, then you must reduce the use of styling tools on your hair. It is known that styling tools can be extremely harmful to your hair.
Usage of styling tools may seem like an excellent option to make your hair seem nice for a few hours or days, but regular usage of styling tools does no good to your hair. They make your hair frizzy and weak.
You can opt for trying heatless ways to style your hair so that your hair is not affected by all the styling tools that you may use. Even if you are using styling tools rarely, make sure that you use a heat protectant spray so that a barrier is created between your hair and the extreme heat.
2. Do Not Brush Your Hair Aggressively
One of the ways on how to get rid of hair fall immediately is right in front of you. Many people often make the mistake of brushing theirs aggressively, which causes the roots to become weak and which ultimately leads to hair fall.
Do not brush your hair when your hair is wet because that is when your roots are the weakest. Let your hair air-dry and then gently comb out the hair using a wide-tooth comb. If you experience too many tangles in your hair, then start from the ends and smoothly move to the top. Remember to always be gentle with your hair, or else it will lead to hair fall.
3. Use Mild Shampoos
Do you know if the shampoo that you use is right for your hair? One of the reasons why you have hair fall is because you do not know which shampoo you are using. The shampoos that you get in the store may not be correct for you.
The use of harsh shampoos that contain extremely toxic ingredients like SLS, Parabens, and SLES can be a significant reason why you are noticing hair fall or hair thinning. Let us see how to get rid of hair fall immediately by changing your shampoo. Look for the ingredients list and do research about those ingredients and find out whether or not it can help with hair growth.
Use mild shampoos on your hair so that the ingredients do not ruin the texture of your hair and make your hair healthy.
4. Take Vitamin Supplements
Vitamin Supplements can be a great way on how to get rid of hair fall immediately. Vitamin supplements can do wonders on your hair if used properly. They are extremely subjective, and you may want to ask your doctor for the same.
Vitamin supplements are not FDA approved because they are not considered a drug. It may help in hair growth and makes your hair look healthy.
5. Saw Palmetto
Saw Palmetto is extracted from the berries of a palm tree that is used in the supplements. It is known that saw palmetto can increase the testosterone level. Saw palmetto could help the hair grow stronger, and it is also very useful in regrowing your hair.
You can look for this ingredient in your vitamin supplement because this ingredient can solve your problem on how to get rid of hair fall immediately.
6. Incorporate Protein in Your Diet
A significant reason why you may be suffering from hair fall is that you do not consume enough protein. Absence of protein in your diet can cause your hair to become weaker and therefore leading to hair loss.
Try to incorporate more protein into your diet by consuming eggs, chicken, tofu, soya beans, or cottage cheese. There are a lot of non-vegetarian sources of protein, but if you do not want to consume meat, then there are vegetarian options available too. The increase of protein intake in your diet can be useful in solving your problem on how to get rid of hair fall immediately.
7. Use Onion Juice
Onion juice is known to provide extra sulfur to your hair, which can make your hair healthier and better. Applying onion juice to your hair can increase blood supply on your scalp, which may promote regrowth and make your hair healthier.
8. Massage Your Hair with Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves
Oils are essential for your hair. Providing the right moisture and nourishment to your hair can do wonders. Coconut oil is known to be the best oil for your hair for a long time. Women have been using coconut oil for several years to maintain their hair growth.
Curry leaves are also known to be very useful, and they can also prevent your hair from turning grey.
Mixing these two ingredients can help regrow your hair and make it appear more beautiful. Take a generous amount of both the ingredients and massage it on your hair for 10 minutes. Keep it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo.
You may have to do it consistently to see the results, but these natural ingredients are known to be useful for your hair. Want to know a basic hair care routine? Click here.
9. Focus on Eating Well
You must have heard people saying that you are what you eat, it turns out they were right. Whatever you eat will impact your body, and if you are not feeding your body with good food, then it can cause a problem in the long run.
Have a proper nutritious diet that contains the right amount of protein, carbs, and fats.
10. Consult Your Doctor
If you are looking for how to get rid of hair fall immediately, then it is best to consult your doctor for the same. Sometimes we tend to overlook how important it is to take care of your hair.
If you are facing an excessive amount of hair fall, then it is best to consult a doctor and take a piece of specialist advice.
These were some of the ways on how to get rid of hair fall immediately. If you have some more ideas on how to get rid of hair fall immediately, then let us know in the comments.